🖤TH🤍2

Mulai dari awal

"It's because all the scientists and their families here have a duty to confidentiality to keep information from leaking out."

"So... not one person has ever left the island?" Miyuki asked her, wondering just how her mother could have gotten to Japan then. "Not even once?"

"Well..." Melissa looked thoughtful. "No, not that I can remember. But, I think, it was mentioned one time that somebody did leave... I'm just having a hard time remembering who it was..."

"Wow!" Izuku interjected, his eyes going wide with excitement and awe. "It's the Monster Hero: Godzillo!"

"It's my first time seeing the real thing!"

"His Quirk's amazing!"

"He must've been invited by a sponsor," Melissa told them as the three of them looked up at the giant kaiju hero. "To show off their new items and sign autographs and stuff. It looks like there are a lot of different events."

"I-Expo's amazing!" Izuku cheered and Miyuki nodded in agreement.

"There's a party with all the industry guests tonight, too," Melissa informed them. "But you two will be at that, too, right? Since you came with Uncle Might."

"Oh, Izuku," Miyuki spoke up. "That must be why All Might-sensei asked us to bring formal wear. I hope you remembered to pack yours before we left?"

"Yeah, I remembered," Izuku assured her certainly. Miyuki's shoulders sagged with relief. It would be a real shame if he forgot to since they went over the checklist the night before they departed.

"Oh, Deku-Kun, Yuki-Chan!" Melissa called them. "You should definitely check out that pavilion!"

As they went inside, Miyuki marvelled at all of the latest support items on display around them. She wondered if Hatsume were here whether she'd get more inspiration for her inventions.

"So many of the newest hero items in one place!" Izuku gasped.

"Deku-Kun, Yuki-Chan, look at this!" Melissa stated, motioning to a large screen. "This multipurpose Beagle can fly, of course, but it can also move underwater."

"Wow!" Izuku exclaimed and Miyuki giggled at his wide, puppy-like amusement.

"That's outstanding," the half-and-half girl commented.

"You can wear this diving suit up to seven thousand meters in the deep sea," Melissa explained as she showed them a black and white diving suit next.

"So deep!" The green-haired boy commented.

"These goggles are equipped with 36 different sensors," she said, giving both of them helmets to try on

"I can see too much!" Izuku cried out and Miyuki chuckled quietly at him.

"These inventions are all astounding, Melissa," Miyuki said as she gazed at the machines and items around her.

"Actually, almost everything here was created based on things Papa and a friend of his patented," the blonde girl fondly told them as they walked down the corridor.

"I've never heard of the professor having a partner before and it wasn't mentioned in the description I read," Miyuki admitted, tapping her chin thoughtfully. "Is his partner that other man we met earlier? Um..."