꒰ ͜͡➸ new blood

Start from the beginning

you stared at him for a moment before forcing yourself to relax, having to restart the whole process of fixing your finger, seeing as the band aid you had gotten wasn't the right size.

"do you want help?" rain asked, shuffling over. you paused as you ran your finger under water, slowly looking over at the older water ghoul.

i have no idea what i'm doing.. you thought to yourself.

you nodded, though it was barely noticeable.

rain smiled softly, gently taking hold of your hand and pressing a certain spot on your wrist which made all your muscles completely relax.

rain grabbed a bottle that had words on it, but you couldn't read them. he slowly took your hand out from under the water and poured the clear liquid from the bottle over your cut.

you hissed as a sharp burning sensation started in your fingertip, trying to pull away from rain.

"shh, shh, it's okay. this is cleaning your cut. i promise it's okay." rain whispered, barely tightening his grip on your wrist so you couldn't get away.

as soon as you tried to relax yourself, rain stopped pouring the burning liquid, setting it on the counter before getting and towel and drying off your hand.

"the bleeding stopped," rain smiled softly, getting a bandaid that was the right size and putting it on your finger tip before ripping some gauze and wrapping your finger some more.

you watched rain easily work on your finger, his hold on you extremely gentle before he grabbed another bottle of clear liquid. you shuffled away, not wanting to feel the same burning anymore.

rain laughed softly, pressing on the top of the bottle, making foam come out. he ran the sink water again, washing his hands under it to rid of the small amount of your blood on his hands.

"that's hydrogen peroxide and this is soap, y/n. it's okay." rain chuckled, turning off the water and drying his hands. you cradled your injured and and nodded shyly, a bit embarrassed that you couldn't read the labels.

"you ready to go back to practice?" rain asked, holding out his hand to you. you stared at his hand, nodding slowly as you carefully place your hand in his, retracting your claws so you wouldn't scratch him.

"FIRST RITUAL OF TOUR, LETS GO!" multi yelled excitedly right next to you, making you flinch slightly. all the other ghouls and ghoulettes laughed at his antics, though you couldn't, due to still being shocked by the volume of his voice.

you picked up your case and your personal bag, staying out of the way so everyone could get off the tour bus before you.

as rain walked by, he smiled at you softly before going back to excitedly talking with fire.

"how are you, cara?" copia asked as you stepped off the bus. you nodded, trying not to let your nerves show.

this was your first ritual ever. normally, newly summoned ghouls played their first ritual in front of the clergy and siblings of sin, not the fan base that the ghost project had accumulated.

yeah, you totally weren't nervous.

"good. our social manager has posted a small teaser about you on our platforms, so the fans know a little about you." copia smiled before walking over to his ghouls who were all talking excitedly.

you followed, barely having a chance to readjust yourself before copia was leading all of the ghouls into the venue.

you kept quiet as you listened to all the ghouls and ghoulettes talk with each other, all of them having their own conversations.