꒰ ͜͡➸ they accidentally yell at you

Magsimula sa umpisa

you stepped in, leaving the door open so swiss wouldn't ding dong ditch anymore.

"what is all of this?" mountain asked, setting all the boxes onto the desk as ace hopped over, his wings slightly extended as he examined the boxes.

"some of it is stuff for ace that came in late, i think one is those sweatpants you asked for, and a couple are either some clothes i ordered for me, or clothes i ordered for you." you explained, stretching as best as you could to relieve the tension from carrying all those boxes. mountain noticed, stepping behind you as you started opening all the boxes.

"i'm sorry for yelling at you.." mountain whispered, starting an easy massage into your shoulders and upper back. you let out a sigh, your head reeling back to rest on mountain's chest as you felt the immediate relief.

"it's okay, i know you didn't mean it." you whispered back, ace flying over to his cage and perching on the little play area that was sat on top.

mountain smiled, pressing a kiss to your head before moving his hands to your mid back.

"satan, why have you never done this before? this is amazing." you rambled slightly, pushing yourself into mountain's body even more. mountain laughed, wrapping his arms around you for a hug as he buried his face into the crook of your neck.

—AETHER—

- i'd say he doesn't yell at you, but i've written that scenario twice already.
- usually it's just because he's really stressed, or dew has pulled him to his wits end with everything.
- wrong place wrong time kind of situation whenever he yells at you.

"aeth, can you bring me that folder?" you asked, looking over your shoulder at the card stock you had set on your dresser and pointing at at.

"yeah, give me a sec," aether hummed, typing away at the phone the ministry had given him for the week.

copia was out of town, of course the ghouls wanted to keep in contact with him.

"i kinda need it now, aeth.." you chuckled, looking back at the paper you were filling out. "i know, just a second." aether mumbled.

you went around different areas of the paperwork you were filling out, looking over your shoulder to see aether hadn't even moved.

"aether, please. i really need it." you sighed, looking back at your papers in front of you. if you got up you'd completely lose where you were and what you were doing—that couldn't happen. you were doing so well with your productivity, you didn't want to ruin it now.

"i said in a second." aether grumbled. "yeah, three minutes ago." you stated, looking around the paper as you started to feel yourself drift off from the work.

you felt a pit in your stomach form. you needed to get this done. it had been weighing on you for the past week and it had been really fucking with your mental health. you couldn't stop now.

you glanced over as aether didn't respond, seeing him completely focused on the phone in his claws.

you looked back at your work, frowning as you stood and shuffled over to the dresser. you felt all motivation you had soak into the carpet with every step you took, the dread of another week of the this work breathing down your neck making your head hurt.