꒰ ͜͡➸ you get a pet

Start from the beginning

—AETHER—

- he always talked about wanting a german shepherd.
- ask and he shall receive.

aether looked out into the hallway as he heard you laugh, a dog barking after. the quintessence ghoul's eyes widened as he saw you walking down a hallway with a german shepherd next to you, following a heel command.

"oh my satan.." aether whispered as he stepped into the hallway, the dog perking up and running at the ghoul like he knew who he was. "y/n- oh my satan! what did you do?? who's this??" aether laughed happily, a big smile on his face as he pet the shepherd.

"belial, actually." you grinned, making a happy face at the dog as he turned around at the sound of his name.

"hi belial," aether smiled, continuing to pet the dog leaning into his body. aether looked up at you. "is he ours?" aether asked. you smiled softly, nodding. aether paused, not expecting you to say yes to that.

"oh, satan, y/n.." aether whispered, standing up and hugging you tightly. you laughed, hugging aether back as belial circled the two of you, trying to weasel himself into the hug.

aether ignored the shepherd for a moment, pulling away from the hug and kissing you. you smiled, kissing aether back and cupping his cheek.

though, belial barking broke the moment.

you smiled as aether pulled away from the kiss and crouched down to belial's level, continuing to happily play with the dog.

—SWISS—

- he got a bearded dragon without telling you.
- that was a fun thing to walk into.

"do you know where my hairbrush is?" you asked as you dug around all the stuff you had yet to clean up on your desk. swiss looked over, smiling softly at how you looked.

"you look fine, y/n." swiss chuckled, sitting up and tossing your phone aside, having been scrolling through your reading app moments before.

"i know i look fine, i just wanna brush my hair.." you mumbled, still searching. honestly you hadn't even processed what he said, you just knew it wasn't the location of your hairbrush.

"i think i saw it in the bathroom," swiss chuckled, standing up and walking over to you. you looked up, smiling thankfully before turning on your heel. though, you didn't make it very far due to swiss grabbing you by the waist and pulling you back into his body.

you squealed, laughing as your boyfriend dug his face into the crook of your neck and pressed butterfly kisses all over your skin.

"swiss, please, i need to brush my hair!" you laughed happily, swiss' smile widening at the sound of your laugh. "okay, one more thing," swiss said. you hummed, looking over your shoulder at him.

swiss smiled, pressing his lips to yours. you giggled softly, kissing swiss back and raising your hand to rest on his cheek.

"now you can go.." swiss mumbled against your lips, pressing his forehead to yours once he pulled away from the kiss. "i know what you're playing at." you whispered back. "yeah?" swiss asked, opening his eyes. you hummed.