"You're not going to let this relationship kill you are you?"

"Nah, but I don't need you doing that either."

"Look at Kaya

"Look at Kaya." I exclaimed in a high pitched childish tattletale voice.

"Yup." Jayla added, not catching anything just instigating.

"We caught ya." I said, plopping down right beside her and throwing my long legs on her lap.

"Over there grinning ear to ear." Jayla teased, sitting across from us, rocking her Lourve shades.

"What ya lookin at?" I asked, obviously peeking over to see on her phone anyway.

I always tell her anybody and everybody will see all her business because her brightness is always all the way up and she's got these big black bold words but she won't hear any of it.

"For your information. I was texting someone." She told me smartly with her lips pursed.

"Is that someone your new boo?" Jayla asked, looking at her from the over the tips of her shades.

"Possibly, just don't tell him though." She added quickly at the end, glancing back down at her phone to see if he'd responded.

"Oh, Imma have to meet him soon." I told her, knowing was something or was going to be if she was admitting it.

"Oop." Jayla commented, coming to look of her phone too.

"Please." I told her jokingly, playfully waving her off.

"Alright now, we did just fly out to sweet home Alabama to see yours." She clapped back, tucking her lips in pride for such a quick one.

"Oop. The tea." Relly instigated, giving Kaya a fist bump for her feistiness and quick comeback.

"Well Jayla,"-

"No ma'am! See what we not finna do is swing this back on me." She exclaimed, crossing her legs and sipping on her smart water. "Anyway, somebody had the nerve to send me some size 12 jeans in PR. Who wants them?"

"I do! They'll make a great Christmas gift." Relly examined immediately, snatching the jeans before anyone could get them.

"Anyways back to Big Banks." Kaya said, crossing her legs and posing like she was Wendy's cohost.

"Not the little." Jayla added, pulling him up on IG.

"So miss ma'am went back to her man's hotel room." Relly said, poking me all in my stomach.

"What?!" Carter shouted, breaking his neck to come round the corner and crane his neck to me.

"Hehehe." Kaya chuckled, before hitting her knee repeatedly, hunched over in laughter.

"So is it love, a side, a main piece?" Jayla questioned, wanting more information out of me.

I rolled my eyes before smirking, thinking of my next comeback.