The Lion King 🦁

Hooiiii Fellaas 🙋🏻‍♀️,

I hope you'll are doing well and have not forgotten our SwAdi yet. I'm really happy to see new readers who have increased the reads and votes on the story and isi khushi mein ek new update !!

Do read the fun update and don't forget to tell me how it was and yasss another thing. I've started a new story named,"Are we really destined to be together?" Do check it out and if you like it do support like you guys have done here !!

Thank you to each one of you....chalo now enjoyyiiee !!

Epilogue One

"It's the little moments in childhood that makes the biggest memories."

Swati's POV ;

"This is not the treatment I expected to get when I return home after 4 days." He screamed running in the living room.

"Enough Su....let him sit then you can beat him." Mom said while chuckling and I replied,"No mom, your son deserves this treatment. He's spoiling my baby." I glared at Adii who used mom as his shield as he hid behind her. Moron !!

Mom twisted his ear saying,"He did a blunder in his test." He yelped while saying,"He's a baby, mom. But you know what, my son knows everything."

"That he does but you shouldn't have taught him those things. Moron." I screamed at him and he laughed.

Audacity of this person !!

Mom too laughed along with him saying,"The teacher asked him what's your father's name and he answered Moron."

"Seriously, then you're at fault Mrs Aditya Malhotra. Why were you beating me? Huhh." Aditya asked, raising his brows to which I retorted,"He introduced me as bub."

"So what, you're bub." He said casually and hugged me. I smacked him while mom shook her head because in these three years she got used to us fighting like kids. Neither mom or dad interfere in our bickering, instead they enjoy it because they know this is what we are !!

"When you ask him to count numbers all he'll say is 1,2,3...Karo mujhe free." I mumbled glaring at him. He stared at me expressionlessly but then burst into laughter. I hit him but he pulled me in a hug saying,"Let him have fun..... he'll cherish these later."

"I don't know what he must be doing now. Seriously he's so you." I mumbled against his chest while sniffing him. I missed him so much !!

"I missed you so much." We both mumbled simultaneously and then chuckled but he hugged me strongly while planting a kiss on my forehead. I seriously can't believe that we have been married for 3 years and we have a kid who is two and half years old. I looked up at him in awe and he brushed the tip of his nose with mine lovingly. We both giggled at each other but soon our lips met for a smooch.

All these years we have levelled up in loving each other. Every day is a new blessing for us to be together. We do our mischief and teasing because we can't live without it. He's doing well in the business world as well and that makes me so proud of my big baby. Our Blue Dream is also getting recognition for its delicacies.

"Get ready, we need to pick him up. He didn't know that you were coming today so it would be a surprise for him." I said pecking his cheek but he picked me up in the air making me shriek and started walking upstairs.