|18| Dhartimay din ahead 🌏

Chapter Eighteen

"So much of life is in the smallness of moments."

Swati's POV ;

I woke up to find the bed empty, did he leave already. Was the confession & kiss a dream? As far as I know he was here last night.

I reached my hand to get hold of the phone from the bedside table but then it slipped back. Uggh, ab toh utthna hi padega. I sat up and picked up my phone to notice a piece of paper stuck to it.

I slowly remove it to read,

"If you are reading this, then you woke up. Well Good Morning Bub ♡. No it wasn't a dream, I did ask you to be my gf and yess we kissed too but then you slept after that. Text me when you read this. PS : I went home already."

I smiled reading this. This guy will be the death of me.

Good morning 💀
You should have woke
me up before going !
8:15 am.

I texted him and went to the bathroom, did my morning chores, took a shower & went out wearing a bathrobe coz you know I forgot to take out my clothes.

I went towards the closet and took out a jumpsuit and paired it up with a denim jacket. Tied my hairs in a towel, I should oil them, they have become a little rough.

I went towards the kitchen and grabbed a pack of Oreo cookies. Oreo is love !! I went towards the refrigerator to take out a milk packet but then I again noticed an extra paper stuck on it.

I pluck it out, it reads,

"Sorry to say this, but I might not be able to meet till Saturday evening. I need to handle Di's work for a few days. I was about to talk about it but then you were asleep already.
Sorrry ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ."

I ran towards my room, grabbed my phone and checked the day. It's Thursday, that means 2 days. Nothing I can't handle. I texted him thinking this.

It's fine, no worries. I guess you must be in the office. Work hard Adii.
Don't forget to have lunch, Byeeeissssh !
8:45 am

I took the phone with me, I don't know where he had stuck all these notes and how many texts I have to send him.

Already being the cutest you see. That's the specific quality he had, if he's determined to do something then he'll put all the effort into it. I love this manh so much !!

I took out the milk packet and was about to close it when I noticed he had stuck one more on the freezer's door.

I took it and read it. It reads,

"Before I tell you, promise me you won't eat it right away or else you will get a cold. I had ordered ice cream too yesterday but you see you already slept & missed eating the whole tub."

I opened the freezer door to witness a whole damn tub of Oreo & Cream. I took it out and found a note inside the poly bag again.

It reads,

"Last time, you hadn't eaten it like you eat on normal days. So baby enjoy.. sadly without me :-!"