|32| Shall we stop ? 🌚

Chapter Thirty Two

"Life should have a pause button to keep precious moments."

Aditya's POV ;

I reached my office and Abhay greeted me and summarised today's schedule. Yesterday I had ordered a couple watch set for Abhay & his wife. He did so much for us that day so as a gratitude, I should give him something. The gift will be here anytime. Hopefully he'll like it.

I engrossed myself in work & summarised the presentation for the meeting. Today Dad won't be there, I need to handle it alone. Gladly I'll make it.

I checked the files about what the deal is all about, meanwhile my thoughts drifted towards her & a smile appeared on my face. I buzzed her thoughts and engrossed myself in the files when I heard a knock.

I replied,"Yeah, come in."

"Sir, there's this order that arrived at the reception." Abhay said getting inside.

"Yeah, open it. It's for you as a gratitude from me." I replied smilingly.

"Sir, what was the need?" He replied.

"It was needed. Now check what's inside." I said to which he obliged and opened it.

"Couple watch set." He looked at me in oblivion.

"Yupsieee, for you & your wife as a thank you gift." I said to him.

"Thank You sir." He replied smilingly.

"Btw, the watch will remind you to come to the office in time." I replied, smirking.

"I'll keep that in mind sir." He retorted grinning then we both burst into laughter.

"But still, it was a great help that day. Thank You." I said genuinely.

"Anytime sir." He replied & went out. He's such a good person. I'm not changing my assistant ever in my life.

It's about noon, I texted her and went to attend the meeting.

Swati's POV ;

Me and Raj were handling the shop pretty well & it doesn't get hectic as we have half days till Simran joins us, comfort of your workers should be a must and I don't want to tire them up.

It's already noon, when I checked my phone to text him but the moment I switched on the data my phone pinged with 2 texts from Hot Stuff, yeah I changed his contact name to hot stuff.

Hot Stuff

Hii bub, call me when you reach home. Do eat your lunch & sleep for sometime.

Byee, I'm already missing you here.
I Love You (virtual kisses) !
1:30 pm

He literally has one track mind. Always thinking about kisses. "As if you don't fantasize about him?" My insane mind mocked.

"Shut up !!" I replied inwardly and texted him back.

Swati