|41| I'm the view... 😏

Chapter Forty One

"You. A single word with infinite meanings."

Swati's POV ;

We came back home as usual, he picked me up from the shop. I changed into a while shirt and trousers. Shirt was obviously his, now I have free access to his clothes.

It's been almost half an hour since he's been in the bathroom, I can't understand what he does there. Who takes this much time to freshen up. I mean look at me, being a girl too I didn't take much time. Well nevermind, what can I even do about that self centred jerk !!

I was surfing the music channel sitting on the sofa when I heard him screaming my name.

"Swaatiii." Uggh this manh !!

"What happened ?" I screamed too. No reply came from him. I concentrated on tv, it will be better if I switch to cartoon channels because nowadays music channels are just advertisement channels. In the meantime I felt his presence beside me.

"Why were you screaming ?" I asked him without looking towards him.

"Naah, it's nothing. I was just checking if you're alive or not." He replied, chuckling. I turned my face towards him to find him grinning. Then my eyes raked over his body, and my eyes widened. I scooted back and asked him,"Why the hell are you roaming half naked ?"

"It's not like you've not seen me half naked before." He replied casually and started eating the chips. From where did he get that & when.

"Still, go and wear something." I said to him but my eyes ogled at his well built body. He doesn't have a bulky body, well sculptured, model type... drool worthy, I like it that way ! So freaking hawwt.

"I know I'm hot." He replied. Does he know telepathy too?

"You just go and wear something." I said and averted my gaze from him, concentrating on Shin-chan.

"I'm wearing clothes. See." He stood in front of me and pointed towards the knee length shorts he was wearing. Again my traitor eyes checked him from head to toe. His messy hairs, handsome face, toned muscles, chiseled chest, freaking abs and sexy V li..... No, don't go there. I closed my eyes shut. How the hell I'm getting all pervy thoughts.

"Ahem ahem... you can check me out. I don't mind." He replied, smirking.

"Get aside, I'm more interested in Shin-chan. Stop blocking the view." I said composing myself and scolding myself inwardly.

"I'm the view, love." He grinned & leaned towards me. I leaned backwards clutching the remote to my chest. My heart was like participating in a marathon. He took his lips towards my ears & took the earlobe between his lips. I gasped at it and turned my face sidewards.

"I love you." He mumbled sexily, placing a kiss on my cheek and then settled down at the sofa beside me. I blushed and stared at him awestruck but then he shook the remote in front of my eyes making a teasing face.

"What the hell... you freaking tricked me." I said and he laughed. I tried to take the remote back. When did he manage to take it?

"The very moment you're lost in his sexy voice." My subconscious replied.

"What can I do, you get affected by me very easily." He replied, lifting his hands up, not letting me take the remote back.