|28| Keep Dreaming 💭

Chapter Twenty Eight

"If you only knew how much those little moments with you mattered to me."

Swati's POV ;

I woke up rubbing my eyes only to find his hands around my stomach and legs entangled with mine. I turned to have a look at him. How serene he looks !!

He sleeps on his stomach most of the time wrapping one hand around me but today his legs are also on me. Such a baby he is !!

I removed his hands slowly and was about to remove his legs when he again wrapped his arms around me.

"Aditya, leave me." I said while struggling with his hands.

"Good morning to you too. Sleep for some more time." He mumbled and pulled me closer, holding me tightly by my waist, hiding his face in the crook of my neck. His hot breath fanned on my neck. I was about to side his face when he said,"your smell is so heavenly."

God his voice is so sexy !! A moment before he was cutely sleeping but now all hot and intimidating.

An idea popped into my mind. I too turned towards him and hid my face in the crook of his neck. I felt him taking a sharp breath. It's working. I knowingly mumbled good morning so that my lips would brush against his neck. I then gave him a long smooch there, his grip around my waist loosened and taking the chance I pushed him and ran towards my closet & locked it.

"Swatiiiiiiiiii. Come back and finish what you started." He screamed. Hehe serves him right. Idiot !!

"You know what, you will pay for this." He huffed.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." I replied and took my clothes and went towards the bathroom. I did my morning chores & took a shower. I wore a loose shirt and paired it with jeans and silently opened the closet door checking if it's safe to go out or not. Gladly he wasn't here, maybe in the gym room.

Today I need to go to the office and give the finishing touches to the canteen area. I hadn't told him this, it will be a surprise for him. So today, there's half a day of shop plus Simran isn't going to come for some days because of her exams and I don't want to burden Raj with everything. These days I only want to finish the designing work & then concentrate on the shop.

With this I went towards the kitchen & prepared breakfast. As usual toast, nutella & oreos for me while bread & butter for him. I saw him coming from the gym room, he already has a drool worthy body but no half an hour everyday is a must for him. As per his perspective.

He without glancing towards me went to the bedroom. After a while he came back wearing his business attire while holding a tie in his hand.

"Here, tie this." He came towards me and ordered.

"Sorry, I don't take orders." I replied while washing my hands.

"Ohkay then, please darling... please tie it for me." He pleaded and it was funny.

"Better." I replied while giggling. He's cute.I tiptoed & tried tying the tie because this idiot was too tiptoed smiling devilishly.

"Adii, stand firmly." I grunted. He's really an idiot. He held me by my waist and placed me on the kitchen counter.

"Now, tie it without struggling." He said while keeping his hands beside my legs. He and his love for the kitchen counter.