|71| She don't want it....

Holllaa Fellaasss 🙋🏻‍♀️,

Hope you all are well and good. 
You guys enjoy the chapter while I'll check out your comments in previous chapter. Chalo Enjoyyyiuieeeee ❤️ ....

Chapter Seventy One

"The goal in marriage is not to think alike but to think together."

Aditya's POV ;

The doctor left, making everyone shocked while here I'm sitting looking at my precious bub who's making our day even more special. The moment he blurted out that she's pregnant I was paranoid at first but then I realised what he just said and then I remembered the last time we got intimate in the flat, we didn't use protection.

I caressed her face and placed a kiss on her forehead. We are going to be parents and I can't keep calm. My tears were unstoppable and I cried, making her cheeks wet. Shit !!

This is the reason why her appetite has increased, the reason why she's been glowing, the reasons why she's cuter than before....the reason why her body was changing. My bub is carrying a life inside her and how the hell I didn't notice that.

"Stop crying like a baby idiot.... You're going to be a father now." Di said while she's in tears too. I looked up while wiping my tears to find everyone smiling while looking at us.

I glanced at mom who was smiling through her tears. She came towards me and said,"Take her to your room and rest for a while. When she gains consciousness, tell her and talk to her."

"You both are mature enough to embrace this new beginning....." she further added wiping my tears away and I stared at this sleeping beauty more. She leaned forward and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I'll inform Suhaas. Don't worry." Dad said, patting my back and I picked her up in my arms and walked towards our room refusing to look at any other thing because most precious ones are mine. My wife and my peanut.

I reached our room and dii opened it as she and Lexi were following us. The room was decorated with flowers and fairy lights along with a bottle of champagne and two glasses kept in front of the bed.

"I'm taking these as it's not good to have alcohol when you guys are pregnant." Dii said, taking the champagne bottle. I placed my wife carefully on the bed, making her lay down on it and sat beside her.

"Talk to her like an adult, you're not a baby anymore. I can't believe, my babies will be having their own babies soon." Di enhalirated getting happy.

"Listen, I'll be the godmother here." Lexi said, getting elated. Crazy human !!

"Good night soon to be dada, and soon to be mama plus my unborn bestfriend. Bua will spoil you so much." Di said as she cried looking at her. She glanced at me and cupped my face, wiping my tears away.

"Idiot... take care. Byee now." She said and both of them left. But then mom came with a thermos and kept it aside on the table along with my wife's favourite Oreo cookies.

"In case she gets hungry at night." She mumbled and I hugged her.

"Mom, I...I." Before I could complete, I cried while hugging her and she chuckled, caressing my head.