|37| Girl you make me better..

Chapter Thirty Seven

"It was instinctive, the way I fell for you. Like an effortless intake of breath."

Aditya's POV ;

I woke up snuggling into her. It's Sunday today, we could have slept more but she hadn't eaten anything yesterday plus I'm also hungry. I got up sneaking out of her embrace, did my morning chores and quickly took a shower. You must be thinking about my workout, sometimes I skip it like today !! After showering I checked myself in the mirror to find a bruise on my neck. My bub marked me yesterday, how sexy that sounds !! I smiled inwardly looking at that mark.

I wore my clothes and went out to find her sleeping peacefully. How nicely she's sleeping after giving me a hard time last night. Now it's my turn. I thought about how to wake her up, and then a devilish idea popped into my mind.

"What song did she mention yesterday ?" I thought inwardly.

"Ek dafaa & Fursat." My subconscious replied. It can be a great help sometimes.

I played the song on my phone by searching it on youtube. I listened to it 2-3 times and then connected it to the speaker, raising the volume.

The song blasted in the bedroom while I went towards her and screamed in her ear, "I need you like you need me, girl you make me better ..." and hell, she threw a pillow at my face mumbling,"Aditya stop the freaking music .. my head will burst."

She got up and sat on the bed while holding her head. Ahh, heck how can I forget she must have got a hangover. I hurriedly switched off the speaker. Literally level of stupidity !!! Screw your head Aditya, I mumbled inwardly.

I went towards the kitchen and quickly made some lemonade for her. I went towards the room to find her head beneath the pillow as if she's trying to hide her face.

I removed the pillow and she looked at me, the fuck she's crying. I kept the glass on the bed side table and sat beside her.

"Why are you crying ? Is your head hurting so much ?" I asked her, wiping her tears. But then she hugged me out of the blue.

"I'm really sorry Adi, it was a party for your accomplishment & I didn't let you enjoy it. I shouldn't have gotten drunk but then you were dancing with her & I couldn't just control my jealousy." She blabbered, hiding her face in the crook of my neck.

"Ayee, love shhh. It's not your fault. I should have been there with you when I took you there. So chill I'm not mad at you, I can never stay mad at you." I said while cupping her face in both my palms.

"I troubled you a lot last night." She mumbled.

"Nothing I didn't enjoy. It was the first time you got drunk & tbh I enjoyed every moment." I replied smirkingly to which she looked baffled.

"Now, you drink this and go get a shower. It will help you reduce your headache." I said to her & handed the lemonade. She gulped it down in one go.

"Go and get a shower." I said & she got up to walk but then limped on her feets. Still tipsy !!

I picked her up and made our way towards the bathroom. She stared at me for a sometime but then I left her at the threshold after placing a kiss on her forehead, saying,"If you need something just call me." She nodded and dashed inside the bathroom. I exited the closet and folded the blanket. My bub got jealous yesterday. How hot that sounds !!