|27| Oh my goodness 🥺

Chapters Twenty Seven

"Real love doesnt meet you at your best. It meets you at your mess."

Hridaan's POV ;

This little munchkin is so cute & fun, his eyes, the way he smiles everything reminded me of her. The way she used to scrunch her nose is the same as with this boy.

I came to India after 5 years, while all these years I was there in Sydney practicing basketball and studying. The only thing I love after her is basketball & technology. Yeah, I was pursuing software engineering there and even developed an gaming application with my friend named Dylan after that now we are enjoying the profit. Hehe !!

Mom was handling Sanghi Ink after dad's unusual demise. So here I'm to handle our business of developing application.

From last one month, I was here in Mumbai and today I craved for something sweet and was passing by here after practicing basketball and landed here in Su, ahh sorry Swati's shop. I don't want to get threatened again. Swati & Aditya were 2 year junior to me. I met Swati through Aditya & that time only I knew these two are meant to be together and gladly they are dating though they are a bit slow.

Coincidently, I came here and talked with her then my eyes landed on this munchkin sitting on my lap now & giggling. He is such a cutiepiee. I was ticking him when his eyes went towards the entrance & he got down from my lap while screaming momma.

He ran towards the entrance and the lady gave him a kiss on his forehead while coming down to his level and the moment she hugged him, I gasped. I rubbed my eyes twice to check if she's actually here.

"Yes she's." A voice in my head replied.

Damn, she didn't changed a bit the same smile, her doe eyes, she's ethereal like before.

Fucking hell, she's his mother that's why he resembles her so much. Swati said munchkin is Aditya's nephew, what the freaking hell these two are siblings & I didn't even know. How dumb of me being friends with Aditya and loving his sister secretly. Screw my head... ugggh !!

"How's your day love ?" She asked cocooning him.

"It was good, mommiee." He replied and kissed her cheeks. Damn how adorable they are !!

"I hope he didn't trouble you." She glanced towards Swati and asked. I'm also here, a look towards me won't hurt.

"Naah, we had fun." Swati replied smilingly.

"Mommy, I made a new biggie friend. Come. Meet him." Munchkin said to her and dragged her towards me.

She lifted her gaze and looked towards me and our eyes met. I'm gone. Ohkay byeee.. see you later.

Her eyes turned emotionless. Does she not remember me or does she hate me now ?

"You're talking as if she used to love you back then." A voice in my head mocked me. Ugh that's true though.

"Momma, I want to play basketball with him." Munchkin pleaded to her.

"Huhh, yeah Ansh we will talk later about that. Let's go home first." She's avoiding me, nice !! Just a hello won't hurt.

"Momma, promise me we'll talk about it." Munchkin asked.

"Yeah baby, shall we go." She picked him up to which Ansh nodded.

"Where's your bag?" She asked him, looking here & there.

"Here, let me help." I said and was about to pack his notebook but then she held the notebook from one side and said,"No need, I'll do."