|54| No kisses, no cuddles, no sexy time 😬

Holaaa Felllas 🙋🏻‍♀️,
I hope you all are doing well and are safe. 20k reads done and still trending on #2 in generalfiction. Feeling blessed. Thank you for all the love.....Enjoy the chapter Loviesss ✨ !!

Chapter Fifty Four

"I want to be the first thing you touch in the morning, and the last thing you taste at night."

Swati's POV ;

"Get up already." I said while playing with his hair. Yesss, it's been 1 hour since we woke up but this handsome person is sleeping while keeping his head on my lap and whining like a baby.

"No, some more time." He mumbled wrapped his one arm around my waist and buried his face into my belly.

"You've been saying this for the past one hour." I mocked him but he didn't budge.

He shook his head rubbing his face on my belly.

"Stopp...it tickles." I mumbled while giggling. He turned his body looking up to me and hell he looked so gorgeous right now... hairs dishevelled, eyes holding a glint of mischief though they are very intimidating and his heart warming smile.

I composed myself from gawking at this beautiful person and said,"Go and do your workout. While I take a shower."

"No, I'm more interested in makeout now." He mumbled with a stupid smirk while caressing my face and my body heated up at his blunt words.

"Idiot, get up I need to bathe." I said while blushing. He sat upright in front of me and removed his hoodie saying,"Come let's take a shower together." I gave him a blank expression which wiped off the excited smirk he had on his face.

I walked up to him on my knees while he stared at me with a confused expression. I wrapped my hands around his neck, looking deep into his eyes and he gulped as I could see his Adam's apple moving. I smirked looking at the effect I've on him and trailed my hands softly over his shoulder making him flinch.

"Let's save something to do after marriage." I whispered in his ear, taking his earlobe between my teeths. He shuddered, literally he did. I don't know, maybe because of the cold winds that were coming from the window. I smothered his neck with kisses, tugging his hair to which he growled. He shouldn't have removed his hoodie. Such a distraction !!

"You don't know baby how many fantasies I'm saving to do after marriage." He mumbled and I stopped what I was doing. I stared at him with wide eyes but then he added further,"I'm planning to go all Christian Grey and Hardin Scott on you."

"No, you won't do that." I said with a dreadful tone and scooted back. This guy is dangerous.

"So you've watched Fifty Shades ain't you ?" He asked with a dirty smirk plastered on his face. I stared at him agape but then went to him and mumbled in his ear,"I'll love it if you'll go all Aditya Malhotra on me."

"Different Shades of Aditya Malhotra. How sexy..." Before I could complete my sentence his lips were on mine. Told you he's dangerous !!

"Stop portraying him as dangerous while you're the one who was teasing him." My subconscious mocked. I ignored it and concentrated on the kiss by matching his pace. He moved his lips rapidly against mine while his palm got hold of the hem of my sweatshirt. I pulled apart, raising my hands above in the air and in no time my sweatshirt kissed the floor while our lips latched with each other again.