|10| My Love , Here I Come 🍦

Chapter Ten

"You dance secretly inside my heart,
Where no one else can see."

Swati's POV ;

I came out of his car giggling. He can be cheeky sometimes. I drove off towards my bakery shop "Blue Dream" ; it was a dream to own a bakery shop & blue is my favourite colour. So yeah Blue Dream is a dream come true.

I unlocked the door by entering code, opened the door & hung the tag "open" outside the door handle.

I have 2 workers, one permanent and the other part timer. Permanent one is Kamla aunty's son named "Raj" and part timer, a girl from nearby college named, "Simran". Funny know (:

Both are trustworthy, Kamla Aunty used to work for us in our house till mom left us. After that I didn't allow her to but she comes sometimes on Monday/Tuesday to help me with cleaning the house once a week. Her son Raj is determined to own a cafe or bakery by himself and Simran belongs to a Muslim family, his father doesn't treat them well, she stays in hostel & work as a part timer to pay her bills.

I feel they are destined to work here. Who knows another DDLJ will be shot, well jokes apart. Let's get to work.

I cleaned the whole space, arranged everything, and wrote today's special on the board outside.

Raj came and said, " morning di."

"Morning, morning. So how's Aunty now." I asked as she was suffering from fever.

"She is doing well now. Sorry she couldn't come today to your place. Next week she will. What did you eat ?" He said.

"Ayee, it's fine. Let her get well first. Well Aditya made me eat breakfast, Aunty ne bheja tha." I said to him, smiling.

"Ahaan, woh din durr nhi jab he will be roaming around Blue Dream." He said teasingly wearing his apron.

"You know I can fire you." I said making a stern face.

"Di you can't, you love me. Hehe sorry tho." He said chuckling and took his place to prepare pies. He prepare the best.

We engaged ourselves in preparing and attending the customers. Time flies and it's noon. Simran joined us. I asked her how she was doing, she replied well hesitating. I and Raj looked at her suspiciously but then brushed it off.

It's around 6 pm and they both left. I packed up all left over and closed the windows, checked twice & locked the door.

And drove off towards home.

_____

I reached home, and locked the door because now no one will come here. I sat there on the sofa for a few minutes and then went towards the kitchen and drank some water.

I sometimes feel so lonely here in this house. I had kept all the memories, photos, videos, everything of my ma & Papa in their room. The way it used to be, when they were here. I hardly go there in their room, because the moment I enter the room, tears roll down automatically. I miss them so much. I don't know how bhai is staying there in Canada, I mean does he even miss them. I know he doesn't miss me a bit for sure but at least he can come here just to know my whereabouts.