|67| Nasty Creature 👽

Hoiiiiii Precious ones 🙋🏻‍♀️,

I know I'm late and I'm extremely sorry for the same. I didn't get the time to complete the chapter last week as I got busy with my own self. Forgive me and forget me because the next chapter is here and there's a surprise towards the end *wink wink* .

Without any delay, read it and enjoy yourselves ❤️ !!

Chapter Sixty Seven

"Where there's love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong." 

Aditya's POV ;

"Don't you want to freshen up ?" I asked her, tucking a few strands of her hair behind her ear. 

She opened her eyes and looked up to me saying,"I don't want to get out of your embrace. This is my safest place." 

I smiled hearing her words and pecked her forehead saying,"I've planned a day out for us, to have a little fun and celebrate your birthday and for that we need to get ready." 

"But I don't want to….." She mumbled hugging me tight. 

"Listen, we can't change what happened even if we try but we surely can make our present better ain't it?" I asked cupping her face.

"You…you are my better. I don't want anything else." She answered with gleaming eyes.

"I know bub, but don't you think it's only me who is making you weak." I further asked her and she shook her head saying,"You're my source of strength." 

"Exactly, I want to provide you with all the strength you need to be back to normal. And I believe you need a little change of environment because isolation isn't the cure so baby, get up we need to catch up with our lives." I said, cheering her up. 

The tears in her eyes flowed hearing me to which I said,"I know it's hard for you to forget everything but I can try to make it a little easy right." She looked up to me and I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Cheer up, you're my bub and don't you know what your name means…it's one of the brightest stars. And as far I know they twinkle more when it's dark." I said looking into her eyes. 

"It's the third brightest." She said with a light smile.

"Who cares, you're the brightest for me." I said with a chuckle and got up while carrying her in my arms as she locked her arms and legs around me. 

"It's the Sun under whose light I tend to shine and it's you." She said, kissing my cheek softly. 

"See, even our names are related in some way. It's a sign baby, we're destined to be one." I said with a wide smile and I'm shocked too. This is so amazing !!

"Moron." She mumbled and gave a peck on my jawline. I love it when she does that, my bub !! I walked towards the bedroom and made her stand on the floor at the threshold of the bathroom. 

"Get freshen up ohkieee and don't worry I'm here only." I said, placing a kiss on her forehead. 

"Btw, is there any other bathroom ? So that in the meantime I can take a shower too." I asked to her.