|43| Let me try it too 😋

A very warm welcome to new readers of Falling For Her. I hope you're enjoying reading it (:

• Well it's an early update coz Falling For Her crossed 3k reads and 500 votes, so why not

Well it's an early update coz Falling For Her crossed 3k reads and 500 votes, so why not.. haina !

Would love it if you drop some comments here & there and if anything which goes overboard feel free to point out . Thankyooiiii , Happy Reading 🖤

~♡~

Chapter Forty Three

"You have a place in my heart no one
could ever have."

Swati's POV ;

"I did that on purpose to make you jealous." I said while smiling and pecked his lips.

"Stop assaulting my lips, ohkieee." He replied with a blank expression and turned his face sidewards. My eyes grew bigger hearing him. He's been ignoring me and making a foul face from the moment he met Rahul. I too had to put my mind in reverse gear to memorize who he was. He was cute back then and now a bit handsome, not more than Aditya ofcourse. But you see my boyfriend is jealous and fretting over little things. Stupid !!

I stared at him for a few seconds and then went over him, sitting on his lap, straddling him. He looked at me agape. I encircled my hands around his neck and leaned forward to his ear. He gulped hard, staring at me. I whispered in his ear in a seductive voice, "I can kiss you anytime & you can't even protest."

I felt him taking a sharp intake of breath and held me by my waist. I do have some effect on him. I raised my body a bit & licked his earlobe sensuously and he groaned while squeezing my hips in the process. I took my time to graze my teeth over his earlobe and bit it slightly.

I really don't know from where I got this confidence but then still I don't fret

I really don't know from where I got this confidence but then still I don't fret. I continued the sweet torcher on his earlobe and mumbled,"You don't like my lips on you right. Here, from today we won't kiss."