|36| You be all over me..👀

Chapter Thirty Six

"I trust you with the best of me, the worst of me and everything in between."

Aditya's POV ;

I got ready in a black jeans, black tee & a black leather jacket. Jackets are love, if you don't have any use one of your shirts as a jacket. A free tip from me, who knows, you might need it in future.

I went out of the guest room & went towards hers. The moment I entered I screamed looking at her,"The hell you're going like this."

She was wearing a spaghetti strap black body con dress which hugged her petite figure sinfully showing off her curves. I had never seen her in such a dress, either those baggy sweatshirts or hoodies or sometimes Indian dresses plus this dress was a bit backless, showing a good amount of her sexy back not to forget her long slender legs !!!

But today, today she's looking smoking hot in that dress and I couldn't thank my mom and Di enough for this but then I'm afraid what if I lose my sanity and do something to her. Ugggh, I'm not letting her go like this, there will be so many people especially mens and I don't want anyone to ogle at her.

She got startled and turned towards me asking,"Is it not looking good ?"

"Good ? Baby you're looking sinfully hot and I don't want others to ogle at you. So you're not going there like this." I rambled to her and her cheeks turned red. How much I want to kiss her, slamming her against the wall.

"Refrain from doing that today or else you'll lose control." My subconscious reminded me.

"No I'll wear it, it pretty much fits me & I loved it." She said and bent down to pick up her heels. The fuck, the front of her dress hung low giving a view of her front. Is she doing this purposely ? Naah, she won't !!

"Purposely or unknowingly, you're not kissing her today." My subconscious ordered.

I groaned inwardly and dashed inside the closet to wear sneakers when an idea popped into my mind. I grabbed a jacket from my cupboard and went towards her and placed it on her shoulders without looking at her sexy back !!

"Wear this and you'll be safe." I said to her, pressing a smile on my face.

"Add from me to your statement too." My insane mind mocked me.

She looked at me confused, twitching her brows. I literally can't take my eyes off her, the way her milky skin was glowing plus the dress too was black. I'm gone today. It's getting hard to control but I have to.

I groaned inwardly, licked my lips and said,"Baby matching matching, we two are wearing black just a jacket was missing and here it is for you."

"