|65| Staying away...

Heyaaa Precious ones 🙋🏻‍♀️,
Next update is here and Im literally very happy after reading your comments in the last chapter. Do read the update and don't forget tell me your thoughts about the same.

P.S : I request you to play Agar Tu hota from Baaghi to get into the zone of the chapter.

Enjoyieeee and yass I heart you guys !!
Thank you for all the love <3.

Chapter Sixty Five

"I won't say it wasn't meant to be, because it was. We were. Only for a short while, maybe. But we were."

Author's POV ;

"Aditya Malhotra....which room he's in ?"Swati asked the receptionist and she guided her. She ran towards the operation theatre lifelessly. All she needed to know right now is whether he's fine or not ?

She reached near the operation theatre to find Mrs. Malhotra, Chachi and Chachu along with Rishabh standing there. Her steps slowed down looking at them. She glanced at Mrs Malhotra to find her situation just similar to her. She's crying sitting on the chair and chachi was consoling her.

She walked towards them and asked,"How's he...." But before she could complete his chachi screamed,"Why are you here now ?" She flinched at her tone.

"Answer me, why are you here now ? After being the reason for our misery." His chachi screamed at her, making her more vulnerable.

"I had told you bhabhi, she's not good for our Adiii. After losing everything and planning to kill our Adii with her brother, she's here to show how innocent she's." Chachi said and she looked up to her thinking how did she know what's going on in her life.

"You must be thinking, how do we know, haina ? The person who caused the accident already took the name of your brother and you both will be behind the bars now. I knew it before you're just a gold digger roaming around our Adii for money." Hearing this, her tears flowed seamlessly.

"First, you acted so innocent and now showing us your true ......"

"Enough..." Mrs Malhotra roared. A ray of hope generated in her heart that at least she's not blaming her.

"Enough of scolding her.... It hasn't been confirmed who's behind all these." Mrs Malhotra continued and walked towards her and she was about to hug her but Mrs Malhotra took a step back saying,"I request you to stay away from my family for a few days." This made her stunned and ask herself if she too thinks she's behind all these.

"Aunty, I swear I didn't...." She tried to speak but her words died hearing Mrs Malhotra's,"Please just go from here or I'll end up saying something which I wouldn't mean." She didn't even glance at her. Both were feeling the same emotion just the relation is different. Going through the same turmoil but the situation is different.

"I just want to see him once..." she managed to say it because her state is devastating. All she wants now to cry, cry at her fate. How everything was good until yesterday and now nothing is in her favour.

"He's fighting for his life....isn't that enough." Mrs Malhotra screamed at her face and her heart stopped beating for a while.

"Please go from here. If you've ever thought of me as your mother just leave from here." Mrs Malhotra said while breaking into tears. What can even she do one part of her heart wants to believe that who's inside the operation theatre is not her son while the other part can't understand the things she's hearing from others.