|23| I'm Addicted Now 👻

Chapter Twenty Three

"Never stop teasing and flirting with each other. Keep on having fun and being naughty. No matter how long you've been together."

Aditya's POV ;

I arranged the left clothes in the closet when the bathroom door opened and here she is standing in a cute sleepwear.

"Go and freshen up." She said while drying her hair and went out of the closet. The moment she crossed me her fragrance hit my nostrils and damn it's addictive.

Keep your mind sane. I reminded myself and took out my sleepwear and was about to go out to take a bath in the guest room when she stopped me.

"What ? Didn't I tell you to freshen up." She asked.

"What do you think I'm doing?" I replied cheekily, showing her my clothes.

"You don't need to use the guest bathroom anymore. Use mine. Now go." She said while pushing me towards the bathroom.

"Ayye, wait." I turned and quickly pecked her cheeks and ran inside the bathroom.

The moment I entered there, I enchanted to myself keep your mind sane, keep your mind sane. This is how I showered there, the smell of her body wash was diffused everywhere.

I had done with the shower, wore clothes and went out grazing my fingers in my hair. That's a plus point of being a man, you don't need a comb, fingers are enough sometimes.

I exited the closet and closed it to find her already sleeping. Did she trick me ? What about my good night kiss.

"Oyee cheater, wake up. You are breaking your promise. Remember you have to kiss me good night." I said while shaking her a bit.

I think she's tired, let her sleep now. Where will you go tomorrow morning? You have to give me a kiss. While thinking this I went inside the quilt and grabbed her close & again the heavenly fragrance hit my nostrils. I brushed my nose tip with her nose and kissed her forehead.

"Good night, bub." I said these and closed my eyes not before switching off the bedside lamps.

Swati's POV ;

How can someone be this cute. The way he brushed his nose with mine and kissed my forehead. This person is making things difficult for me. I thought I'll trick him by faking sleeping but I guess a kiss won't do any harm or does it ?

He pulled me towards him and said good night while kissing my forehead. I love it when he kisses my forehead. I scooted closer and wrapped my left arm around his torso. He was slowly stroking my hair, I dug my head in the crook of his neck and damn his woodsy smell.

I slowly looked up to find his eyes closed. I inched a little close to his lips and pecked him. I was about to say good night when he opened his eyes with a small grin on his lips as if he had achieved some award.

"I knew you weren't sleeping." He said and smiled. That goddamn smile !!!

I went above him, placed a kiss on his cheek and slept on him. He looked at me gobsmacked. I placed my palms on his eyes, laid my head on his chest and said,"You have a meeting tomorrow, so sleep. You can stare at me later. Good night."