|22| We can't do anything here 😉

Chapter Twenty Two

"If I date you, the goal is to marry you. Build with you. Grow with you."

Swati's POV ;

The evening was literally one of the best one. His family got to know about our dating, plus the way Aunty hugged me, it reminded me of my Ma. My eyes turned glassy at that moment.

Aunty actually prepared a feast and her culinary skills are wowtastic. After that we all were sitting in the living room chit chatting while Ansh was already asleep. He cried when he got to know about Adi dating his girlfriend. He's so cute, I love him sooiii much after all he's my first boyfriend. Di took him to their room, tucked him in bed & came back.

I was thinking of going back home when Adi said something which shocked not only me but also Di, Aunty and Uncle too.

"Mom, dad woh I was thinking of staying with Swati for the next three months." He asked hesitatingly.

"As in living together?" Uncle asked him to which he nodded. There was a pin drop silence for a while.

"We don't mind, till you promise you guys won't break up and this living together will only lead you both towards marriage." He glanced towards Aunty. Aunty too nodded in affirmation. Huhh, are they for real ?

I got up and grabbed his wrist and said,"Excuse us for sometime."

"He is all yours, Swati." Aunty teased me, to which I just blushed. God they are so cool.

I dragged Aditya to the nearest room. I don't know whose it was. I left his wrist and locked the door.

"Oh baby, control. Your future in-laws are outside. We can't do anything here." He said smirking and grabbed me by my waist. This manh I tell you !!

I removed his hands from my waist and asked," Are you out of your mind? What are you blabbering about living together outside?"

"Why? Don't you want to stay with me?" He asked, sadness is visible in his tone.

"I do ohkieee. It's just that I'm worried about you. Will you be able to manage with me all alone plus staying away from family isn't an easy thing. I know how it feels to be away from your family. Aunty, Uncle, Di and Ansh, their day starts with you. Especially Ansh. What will you say to him, haan ?" I asked him.

"We will come here twice a week. It's not like we are moving to a different place. We are just a few kilometres away. They can come there too." He reasoned.

"But Adi..." I was about to say something but he placed his palms on my mouth and said,"I know what's going on in your head. You're thinking that na, ki what if they will think you're snatching me away from them. No it won't happen, they are very frank and they understand you. And about how I will manage myself there, you will be there with me and that's more than enough. Moreover I had wasted 3 damn years, now I don't want to stay away from you though for work we will have to." I listened to each and every word of him and thought how lucky I'm to have this man in my life.

"We will come here every Thursday and Sunday, the rest of the week I want you for myself." He said smirkingly to which I bit his palm lightly.