|49| Jealous of....

Heyaa Loviees,

I hope you'll are doing well.
Enjoy the chapter, happy reading !

And yess, I love to read your comments. Do some inline comments pweetty pleasshhh ✨ !!

~♡~

Chapter Forty Nine

"Eventually you'll come to understand that love heals everything and love is all there is."

Aditya's POV ;

"It's the last set bub, try harder." I said to her keeping her feets on place as she tried to do more crunches unwillingly.

"Crunches are done when you want abs or lose belly fat. I don't want abs plus I have a flat belly." She complained yet she's doing it like a pro !!

"This will build up your core strength. Yeah, now 5 more times & no cheating." I replied to her. She had worn a legging and white pullover hoodie and I was like she'll kill me someday with her killer looks.

"4... & 5... It's done, donn-a-done done." She screamed as she completed her today's workout. I left her feets and stood up while she crossed her legs and kept sitting there while huffing.

"Good job, love. Here, have some." I handed her the sipper bottle, taking it from the table.

She gulped it in a go when I said,"Leave some for me too !!" With this I turned and took my position to do push-ups as I hadn't completed mine.

I had to assist her for half an hour and it's fun with all her whining & cute expressions. I was doing push-ups but was thinking all these when I felt a pair of eyes staring at me.

"It will be better if you go and take a shower. Stop staring, it's distracting me." I said to her & continued doing push-ups. Her mere gaze and my heart flutters like crazy !!

She came and lied down beside me. I eyed her through my peripheral view & hell, she winked at me !!

I shook my head & continued what I was doing but in the meantime, I felt a body sliding between me and the floor. She's in a fun mood today. I stopped in a high plank position for a while as she laid down in front of me giving me a dreamy look. I continued doing push-ups but whenever I went down her lips came in contact with mine. She's doing it purposely just to distract me. Idiot !!

This happened quite a few times and finally I gave in & lied above her just to hear a heart warming laugh. I too laughed with her and shifted my body and lied down beside her. Her laugh is so infectious plus her angelic face !!

"I must say you have a really high resistance level." She said while laughing. She interrupted my workout and here me staring at her laughing self like a love sick puppy.

 She interrupted my workout and here me staring at her laughing self like a love sick puppy