|42| S ♡ A 💗

Note ; Every chapter cross 50+ reads in a week but votes just the same 7 or 8. Please vote if you read the story regularly and yessh do some comments too.... Inline comments <3 hosake toh, pretty please 🥺 !

• Chalo now read the chapter, it's a long one. You do enjoy long chapters right......Or shall I post short ones ?

Chapter Forty Two

"Everyday I love you more and more."

Swati's POV ;

I woke up earlier than usual, this has happened after a long time. I tried to get up but then his arms weren't letting me go. I wonder how come he's not awake already. Maybe he's tired and gladly it's his day off today, weekend it is. Though he used to have half days on Saturday but it's full of today reason... ainvayi !

I turned to him to find him sleeping in a weird position. He's laying flat on his back but his right arm is around my waist as I sleep on his right side. This is funny, he will strain his arm like this.. stupid !! I carefully placed his arm over his chest when my eyes landed on his handsome face. Messy hairs falling over his forehead, long eyelashes, dark brows. I traced every feature of his face with my fingers, giggling to myself. He's just so perfect, God must be an artist to create such fine art.

Then my eyes landed on his radiant lips. The way we kiss is just heavenly & whenever he takes control is just so hot. I licked my lips involuntarily thinking what we did last night in the shower.

"Nothing much, you just wasted water." My subconscious answered thoughtfully.

"Shut up, let me focus on my hotstuff." I replied to my mind inwardly.

"Yeah, carry on !"

With this I focused back on his perfect features. I was about to trace his lips when I noticed movement in his eyeballs. Accha, acting like he's asleep. I stopped what I was doing and waited for him to know that I knew he's awake. I stared at him when he turned to me & asked,"Why did you stop ?" His raspy voice !! Hearing this, chills ran through my spine. I love his voice, so freaking hot !!

I composed myself and replied,"Coz I knew you're awake." He smiled & placed my palms over his face again.

"I was enjoying it, please do it once more." He pleaded in a sexy voice and who am I to deny it?

I went over him, balancing on my left elbow while he placed his hand on my back. I traced his facial features again but this time more slowly... Might I add sensously ; and he closed his eyes enjoying the moment. Stupid yet cute, I smiled looking at him. Lastly I grazed my index finger over his sharp nose, I love his nose and eyes and yess smile too. Actually I love all of him. Thinking this I placed a kiss on his chin blushingly. Why the hell am I blushing ?

 Why the hell am I blushing ?