|13| Comfortable here, beside you 😌

Chapter Thirteen

"I sometimes wonder at how I can be so lucky to have you in love with me."

Swati's POV ;

I pulled him by his hoodie and interrupted his confession by placing my lips on his. I was so moved by his confession. The passion & sincerity his eyes hold proves that he is already in love with me yet not realising. Irritating fellow, I moved my lips against his while his hands reached to my nape. He was about to deepen the kiss when I pulled away. Serves him right for making me wait for three years.

I pushed him a little, he stumbled back. I guess he was shocked by what I did.

I got down from the kitchen slab and said,"No kiss from now on till you say you love me. You are free to sleep wherever you feel comfortable. Byeeeissssh, good night."

I said sternly to him then went towards my room and got inside the quilt. I just hope I don't regret this decision of mine.

"Stop blushing." My inner self said.

"Am I blushing ?" I asked.

"Yes you are." It said.

"Shut up, let's go to sleep." I said to myself and switched off the bedside lamp when I felt someone getting inside the quilt.

Who else would it be? The great Mr. Aditya Malhotra.

"Yeah, your two minute old boyfriend." My subconscious said.

"Shut up & get lost." I replied inwardly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked sitting up.

"Sleeping, what else?" I know he must be smirking, I can feel that.

"Go and sleep somewhere else." I said.

"Why? I feel comfortable here, beside you." He replied. God he knows how to manipulate my words.

"Sleep away from me. Like there should be one hand distance between you & me." I replied.

"Why? Does my proximity affect you ?" He replied grinning like a fool.

"No it doesn't, sleep or else I'll kick you out my house." I said, trying to be stern.

"Shall we check it?" He asked.

"What... what do you wanna.. check?" I stuttered as he leaned towards me. I pulled the quilt up to my eyes as he did that.

"As far as I remember, someone just kissed me before coming here." He said and heat rose up to my cheeks. Gladly the lights are dim.

I didn't reply to anything , just sat there hiding inside the quilt. After a while he lied down beside me and said,"I was just keeping my phone on the bedside table. You can sleep. I won't do anything."

"Huhh, monkey." I replied inwardly, grabbed a pillow and placed it between us and lied down closing my eyes.

He twisted & turned slightly. I can feel his movements. After a while,I felt a gaze on me, I turned my face towards him & peeked through my eyes to find him staring at me.