|5| What's happening 🤷🏻‍♂️

Chapter Five

"If you can't get someone off your mind they are probably supposed to be there."

Swati's POV ;

The continuous ringing sound of the alarm disturbed my sleep. I extended my hand towards the alarm clock to stop it.

But then I woke up abruptly thinking how I ended up here in bed. As far as I remember I was reading him the story, I went towards the balcony and saw the book on the swing. I glanced towards the entrance of my house and didn't find his car. Did they go back home ? I rushed inside and grabbed my phone only to find a text message from him.

Aditya :

Sorry for tiring you last night. Me and Ansh are heading home now.
Don't worry I grabbed some apples in case he wakes up & asks for food. Sleep for a while and text me when you read this.
7:30 am.

We reached home and Ansh was sleeping the entire way home. Do reach on time for puja. It starts around 10:30 am. See ya there.
8:00 am.

Swati :

I'll be there on time.
Good morning 🌞!
9:00 am.

I texted him back and plugged the phone to charge. I checked the switch twice, you know bilkul risk nhi lene ka. Hehe !!
[Shouldn't be taking any risk]

I went towards my closet and picked out a simple frock suit and went towards the bathroom and did my morning chores. Then showered and got ready. I had some water because food is preferred to be eaten after the offering. I grabbed my car keys and phone, locked the door of my house. Then I removed my car from the garage in the basement and drove to Malhotra Mansion.

After half an hour my car came to a halt and here I'm in the Malhotra Mansion, gladly there's no media &, paparazzi coz Aunty don't like the attention.

I parked my car and enter the Mansion and was greeted by a running Ansh towards my way.

"Suuu." He screamed.

I picked him up, kissed his cheek and said, "hii baby."

"How am I looking?" He asked.

"As always cute." I replied.

"You looking pretty in this." He said.

"Thanksiee baby." I replied.

"He was waiting for you since he woke up, complaining how he didn't get to meet you in the morning." Pranjal di said, coming towards us. She was looking beautiful and guess what the mom-son duo twined today.

"Is it so baby ?" I asked.

"Yessh." He pouted.

I smiled and said, "I'm here right, now we will pray together."

"Ohkieee dokieee." He exclaimed

Me and Di started walking towards the living room when Ansh said, "Su, put me down pleaassh."
I put him down, he held Di's hand and gestured her to lower her head down.