|74| FFH ; Part II

Hoiiiii Fellaas 🙋🏻‍♀️,

I'm so happy because we hit 100k reads this morning. Congratulations to everyone reading this and as promised the next part is here. Do enjoy it's of the same length as last one !! Happy reading 💞

Part II ; Better Together

"Together is a beautiful place to be."

Swati's POV ;

My little boy patted his palm on my right bosom as I hugged him to my chest giving him a warm hug. I made him sit on my lap and asked,"You want moreee, baby ??"

He giggled at my words as usual and again patted his palm on my bosom and mumbled incoherently,"Boo...b." I looked at him shocked but he repeated his actions and this good for nothing husband of mine laughed. I was stunned but then he made a crying face and before he could cry I latched him to my right breast. He gave me his precious smile and started sucking the milk caressing my bosom.

I glared at Adii who's still laughing and hit him with a pillow with my free hand as I had cradled my baby with one.

He was the one who had taught him if you feel hungry pat your hand on mumma and say boob. I was sleeping peacefully and these two were playing and he taught him this with actions. He's such an idiot !!

"Dare you teach him something like this again ?" I gave him murderous eyes and he shut his mouth for a while but then again burst into laughter. I'm so done with him, please someone take him from here. I am disowning my husband.

I glanced at my boy who's looking at me with shiny eyes while having his milk. I held his palm and he grasped my thumb with his little fingers.

I glared at him saying,"And you Mr. Junior.... you'll learn everything dadda will say and teach you but you won't say mama." As I said these to him he unlatched himself and eyed me expressionlessly but then gave me his precious toothless smile.

Audacity of this little human to smile when I'm scolding him. I looked at him agape and he again took the nipple in his mouth and started having his milk. He knows how to melt me but I'm hurt. He's saying dada dada every freaking minute but no mama, not even once.

I didn't say anything further and soon he unlatched himself and glanced at Adiii, reaching out to him. He took him from me and I slipped inside the blanket and turned towards Sameer's bassinet to sleep.

"You're indeed a quick learner. Ain't it love ??" He asked him and he giggled as I hear their sounds.

"See mumma is mad now.... I think we should say sorry." I heard Adi's voice. Moron, get lost !!

"Your mum loves it when dada kisses her....." I turned towards them hearing this and was about to say something but then he nuzzled his nose in his neck making him giggle in joy.