|58| Sexy Business...🤯

Hollaaa Fellaas,

I hope you'll be doing well. Acche ho na sab ? Covid cases are increasing take care of yourself !!

It's been a month since I was away from Wattpad and tbh I missed you guys plus your comments on the previous notice made me emotional too. I'll reply to them when I get time.

Chalo jyada nahi bolungi....enjoy the chapter !! It's a long one 😉...

Chapter Fifty Eight

"My love looks so good on you."

Swati's POV ;

"Now that everything is decided, let's wind up all our work in these two weeks & enjoy Pri and Hridaan's wedding." Aunty screamed, getting elated. Everyone is so happy here, especially Ansh. Di and Hridaan Bhai are blushing very badly and Adi...he was giving them teasing looks. Moron !!

"Chalo then let's have dinner phir we oldies need to discuss the preparation and all." Uncle said and both the elderly ladies shouted,"You're old,we aren't !!" Hearing them we all burst into laughter plus uncle's cute expression was cherry on top.

We all made our way towards the dining table. Ansh went to his soon to be dadi. He has been with her since the moment they have come and I'm a little jealous but it's good that he's bonding with them so lovingly. I wish this cute little angel will stay happy like this only.

I was in my trance when someone tickled me from behind and I let out a scream grabbing attention from everyone. I turned around to find Aditya laughing like a fool who got some new reward. I glanced towards the other pair of eyes who shook their heads in oblivion with a smile and sat in their respective places.

I glared at him and went to the dining table. I settled down on the chair and soon enough he took the adjacent place, to my left. I glanced at him gritting my teeth, cursing him underneath my breath. He loves to make fun of me...Stupid.

The food was served and we all started eating. Ansh was sharing food with Hridaan Bhai's mom and they looked so cute. I'm so happy for my cute little boyfriend. I concentrated on my food or else I'll get scolded by Aunty.

I was busy giving my time to food when I felt his palm on my thigh and my eyes widened. I looked up to find everyone engrossed in having their food. I removed his plam from my thigh but then he again rested it on my thigh but this time squeezing it in the process which caused my every cell to get activated. His little touches are enough to make my heartbeats erratic. I glanced towards him with a pleading look but he was busy having his food that too so innocently, as if nothing is happening here.

I tried to concentrate on my food but his random doodling on my thigh was distracting. The fabric of my jeans aren't even helping making the tickling sensation worse. But after some seconds he removed his palm, understanding my situation and I'm grateful to god.

We all finished having dinner and then as always chitchatting while having dessert. Aunty never forget to make Gulab Jamun for me and I'm blessed to have such an affectionate woman in my life and she means so much to me.

In the meantime Ansh fell asleep on Hridaan Bhai's lap. Hridaan Bhai was constantly caressing his head and he was drooling.....Father son goals.

After sometime they decided to leave but not before admiring our soon to be bride. Hridaan Bhai's mom was all praise of Di and his son was proudly smirking at his choice. Aunty (Mrs Sanghi) didn't forget to mention her liking about our pastry and Uncle tagged her along saying,"Their cookies are also yummy."