|15| I'm trustfrated 😟

Chapter Fifteen

"Be humble, be simple, and bring joy to others."

Swati's POV :

The day went as usual and it's closing time for the shop.

"Ohkay, di byee. See ya tomorrow." Raj & Simran went away.

"Byeee, drive safe both of you." I screamed.

I cleaned up all the mess and kept all the things back to their places. I closed the shop and headed towards my car. I settled there and checked my phone. Uggh, battery down. I just hope there weren't any calls or texts from him, baki toh aana hai nhi kisika call. With this thought I drove towards home.

I reached there in about 15 min, thank god there wasn't any traffic. I saw his car parked in the lawn area. Why is he here I thought. I entered the code and opened the door to get welcomed by "Bhoooo."

"Not again. Try something new." I said & sat on the sofa, keeping my belongings on the table. I glanced towards them and they were literally looking like a clown aur aaj toh full outfit pehen ke aaye hai yeh.

"Scream or laugh. Do something warna hamari mehnat ka kya ??" Adi said.

"I knew you were here as your car is parked down, but I'm happy you bought my boyfriend here." I said hugging Ansh.

Aditya's POV :

"I knew you were here, but I'm happy you bought my boyfriend here." She replied, hugging Ansh.

I removed the clown mask & those extra efforts we put to scare her. Everything was a waste, she didn't even laugh.

"Oh you did all this to make her laugh." My subconscious asked.

"Yess why else, her laugh is angelic." I replied inwardly, staring at them. Ansh kissed her cheeks and she too did it back.

I sat in front of her and forwarded my cheek towards her gesturing to her to kiss it. She slapped my cheek lightly and they both giggled.

"Woah, finally she giggled. But I didn't get any kisses." I thought.

"Better luck next time, Aditya." My subconscious mocked.

"What are you two doing here and you guys practically entered as thieves." She asked.

"Well Di & Ansh are going on a school trip tomorrow. So he wanted to spend some time with you and he even had something to ask you. I texted you at noon, that we will be here." I replied.

"Sorry, I forgot to check my phone and it's battery is dead too." She said searching for her phone in her bag. She went to keep it in charge.

"Here, have a glass of water." I handed her a glass of water which she gulped down in one go. I kept staring at her, her long slender neck, those gulping sounds.

Adi, get a grip or you will go insane. I said to myself & looked away.

"Thanks. I'll just come after changing. There are cookies kept on the second rack, give some to Hridyansh." She said and went towards her room. I stared at her retreating figure.