"Do you know how ravishing you look. Even when you're... Well looking like witch" I mocked and she glared me trying to push me away when I chuckled and pulled her into a kiss.

At first she still tried pushing me but when she knew that it won't happen, she kissed me back.

I was kissing her whole face when there was a knock on the door.

I groaned and looked at her as she chuckled pointing the door.

I went there and opened it as there was an air hostess with a cup of coffee and tea and sandwiches.

"Anything else sir?" She asked and I denied closing the door and went back handing her the cup of tea.

"Thankyou. I was so hungry" Isha said and before waiting for anything she munched on the sandwiches.

I looked at her smiling as she scrunched her nose as she saw Zucchini in her sandwich and removed them.

"Is it good? " I asked and she nodded

"Oh My God. I've slept so much. What will every one even think of me" She rambled

"Ishu. What has happened to you! Yoh weren't this formal even before marriage" I asked

"But now I'm married. " She said and I sighed.

"Idiot. Eat and stop stressing that little mind of yours. Mom and dad has already told you many times right and trust me if now you'll behave this formal, they're going to scold you bad" I told and she sighed

"I don't know how should I be." She mumbled

"Just as you are Ishu. Mom sees the younger self of hers in you. The real you. So don't try to think what should you do, how to behave. Just be you. I love you for the you. And we all love you for the real you" I said and she looked at me for a second and then smirked.

"Them let me be the me" She grinned and threw pillows on me.

"Wha... I didn't mean that" I said but was attacked by her with pillows.

And before I could say anything one hit directly on my face.

"Shit! " She cursed

"You Are Gone" I said and picked a pillow ready to throw on her when she stood up on the bed.

But before she could run, her lehenga got entangled in her legs and she fall.

I laughed looking at her.

"Karma's a bitch" I mocked

"I hate you" She muttered

"You hate me as you love me" I smirked and she looked at me and smiled looking away.

"Have you eaten? " She asked as she munched another sandwich and I looked at her.

And in another second I went near her and hovered on her again taking a bit from her sandwich.

She looked at me shocked and then pushed me.

"I don't share my food" She whined and I looked at her but then sighed.

"Who was I expecting to get steamy" I muttered under by breath

"Heard that" She said stuffing more sandwich.

"Was meant to be" I replied

"Get lost" She again said and I sighed

"Was I the one who told you to be as real as you could" I asked and she smirked nodding.

"I sometimes say things which I don't mean" I added

"It's okay. I forgive you" She mocked and I sighed standing up.