"Why are you crying. You're in Mumbai only" I whined

"Idiot! I'm giving away my sister. My... Little angel" He whispered and tears left our eyes.

I looked at Mihira bhabhi, who too was teary eyed!

She came forward with a turmeric paste on a platter.

"Imprint your hands Ishu" She whispered and I nodded as more tears left my eyes.

I sobbed as I dipped my palms in the paste and imprinted them on the white cloth in Vivaan bhai's hands.

I hugged Vikram too as he wiped his tear and hugged me tightly.

"I'll miss you all" I whispered as Mihir wiped my tears and I bid them final bye.

As we came out, I was still wiping my tears.

We both sat in the car and I looked at back to see my whole family standing there.

"Water? " Mihir asked and I denied wiping my tears.

I just looked out of the window when I felt a hand on my hand and he out my head on his shoulder.

"I'm here always. I promise" He mumbled and I intertwined my fingers with his and closed my eyes.

"I love you" He added and I hummed.

Don't know when sleep over powered me.

MIHIR'S POV

Soon we were at the airport.

Well yeah. Mom wanted Isha's home welcoming at Malhotra mansion itself.

I looked at the person near me who was sleeping snoring lightly.

"Ishu, wake up. We're at airport" I whispered and she slowly opened her eyes looking at me.

"Where are we going" She asked absent mindedly.

"Home, wife" I smirked a bit and she looked at me and then blushed a little.

"Wife.. " She whispered and I chuckled kissing her cute little nose.

Charlie opened the door of the car and I came out giving my hand to Isha, who in half sleep took that and came out.

We all got seated in our private jet after security scans and the flight took off.

"Ishu, you wanna eat something? " Mom asked

"No mom. I'm just, sleepy" She whispered and mom gestured me to take her to the room.

I nodded and took her to the room.

And in literally a minute, she dozed off.

I too was really tired so I adjusted myself near her and don't know when sleep over powered me too.

It was when my phone rang and I picked it hurriedly not wanting to break Isha's sleep but she slowly opened her eyes.

"Hello love" I whispered and she smiled a bit.

"Klaus" She mumbled and I chuckled at her idiocy.

"Wake up sleepy head." I said and ordered a ginger tea for her.

She looked at me and then at herself.

"What happened? " I asked

"You're my husband" She whispered and I looked at her and hovered on her when she looked at me shocked.

"Mihir" She whispered

"Yes Isha Malhotra. I'm your one and only husband" I whispered kissing her ear lobe and she moaned.