38.A total mess

Mulai dari awal

"Bun's school meeting?It was today?" Taehyung blinked his eyes with a frown.

"Yes it was.How will you remember it when you were busy with that important client of yours" Jungkook scoffed which again made Taehyung panicked for moment.

"Koo I'm really sorry for forgetting it.I was busy.I know you're mad now that you had to attend the meeting alone.I won't repeat it again I promise" Taehyung apologized.

"I'm not mad because I have to attend it alone.I'm mad because I want to know where were you at that time?"
Jungkook's intense glare was never leaving Taehyung for a moment.

"At office.Where els-"

"DON'T YOU DARE TO LIE AT MY FACE AGAIN" Taehyung flinched at the sudden shout.

"I know.I fucking know where you were at that time.You were busy with that bitch.When me, your wife was there waiting for you, you were busy with her.Now what explanation do you have?" Jungkook continued to yell as a tear drop rolled down his eye.

"Who?" Taehyung asked with a blank face

"Ms.Emma" It was loud and confident.Jungkook smiled bitterly as Taehyung's expression changed to confusion hearing that name.

"How did you-"
"You thought I'll never know about this?But guess what I already knew it.Tell me Tae what's so special about her that you ignored me for her?" Jungkook cut off Taehyung's words in the middle.

"You're just overthinking Koo.Just go back to sleep.I don't have time for this shit now" Taehyung slightly pushed Jungkook away to move him away from his way.

"YOU HAVE TIME FOR HER BUT NOT FOR ME ?" Jungkook pushed Taehyung back with all his force which led Taehyung to stumble on his feet as he stared at his wife in disbelief.

"Why are you overreacting so much about this? It's purely business matters.Don't drag it to anything else." Taehyung reasoned as he tried to touch Jungkook's shoulder but Jungkook dodged the hand away.

"If it's only business then why am I not aware of it?Why are you hiding it from me like it's some big secret?" Jungkook yelled again which made Taehyung to massage his nose bridge with closed eyes as he tried his best to keep his calm.

"Trust me there's nothing like you're thinking" Taehyung said calmly with a blank face as he tried to walk again but this time Taehyung fell down on the floor at the force with which Jungkook pushed him back.

With shocked yet rage filled eyes Taehyung got up on his feet.
"WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM KOO?" He yelled which made Jungkook tear up again.

"I know what I'm thinking.It's the truth only.You have enough time to spend with her but not for your wife and daughter.What's the matter that now you're always sticking with her?She's providing you something that I couldn't?Is she that better than me?Now you got fed up with me huh?" Jungkook continued to spat whatever non sense came to his mouth without realising the depth of his words.

Taehyung gritted his teeth as his veins visibly popped out of his neck at the anger he felt.He stared at his wife with his eyes holding fire, commanding him to take his words back through his eyes which indeed made Jungkook shiver in fear yet he maintained his blank face not at all ready to lose the chance now.

"Go back to bed" Taehyung said, Jungkook gulped at the low deep voice.
Jungkook felt the tears leaving his eyes yet he stood still there glaring back his husband.

"For what?So that you can go back to that bitch?Is she more important than me for you now" Jungkook know he's rambling nonsense now but he's not ready to lose the argument.He somehow wanted to keep the man here with him.It's been three full days he has seen his husband like this, this close to him, had a proper conversation with him, except for the time at night.The sudden ignorance made him miss his husband a lot.Which is coming out as his anger and frustration now.