Maureen looked at the boy with sad eyes. "We have to protect ourselves." She gave him a quick squeeze o the shoulder before walking away to Angela. "Hey, we're gonna work until the last second, so I need eyes on the security office camera feed. Once the robots board, I want to know when they're 500 meters from this spot."

Penny—who was listening in on their conversation—intervened. "Mom, I can do it. Angela needs to stay here."

"Okay, great. Good idea." Maureen praised her daughter. 

"Okay. Will come on." Penny ordered her brother. 

"But, uh, okay." Will walked over to (y/n) and the survivor she was helping. "I'm gonna have to borrow her." He put his hands into hers and began dragging her away, but not before calling to robot. "Robot, come on." 

A few minutes passed before Maureen got comms from her son. "Okay, mom. We're in the surveillance room. How's it going?"

"We're still not ready."

"You said "we" but you mean "Don"." Don said before speed walking to his position.

"I can but you some time." John told the man while signaling his oldest daughter. "Judy, I'm gonna need your help. The girl nodded as she helped her father lift the engine to the hallway.

Once they reached it, they crouched down and began to prepare. "Make sure you haven't got any metal in your pockets." John reminded the girl. "Any metal caught in the EMF field will get crushed."

John noticed that his daughter's gaze was somewhere else and quickly glanced over. She was staring at a plaque with her biological's father name on it. Gran Kelly. "He'd be proud of you." 

Judy smiled at her father before scooting closer and holding the strap to a bad that had the engine inside. "You know, it's been almost two years since we went missing. I wonder if there's a wall with out name on it on Alpha Centauri." 

"What do you say we give them one hell of a surprise." He said seriously, as they stood up and prepared for the incoming visitors. 

It wasn't long before the robots broke into the halls, scampering on the walls to travel quicker. 

-----

Back in the camera room, the camera feed began to turn static, showing nothing on the screens. 

"No, where'd they go?" Penny asked the other two."

Will got a closer look. "They must be jamming the cameras." 

Penny sat down on a chair. "That's not fair."

"I'm surprised we didn't see this coming." (y/n) mumbled, attempting to connect back to the camera feed.

"Penny, talk to me. How closer are they? Penny?" Maureen radioed them.

"Let me call you back." Penny turned off her comms and straightened her face. "I have one job." 

Will turned on the other systems to see that they were faulty. "Motions sensors aren't working either."

"Don't the computers always want to tell you when something's broken in a really friendly voice?" Penny started to type. "Computer, what are the robots breaking?" 

"Bulkhead door G22 breached."

"Bulkhead door G223breached."

"Bulkhead door G24 breached."

Penny radioed back her mother. "Mom, they just passed the junction G24, you have to get out of there." 

"Got it thanks."