꒰ ͜͡➸ valentine's day special

Start bij het begin

you covered your mouth with your hand as you smiled bashfully, aether staring at you making you feel a bit flustered.

"oh don't do that," aether smiled, resting his chin in his palm. "do what?" you asked, setting your fork down. "cover your face." aether chuckled, leaning on the table to stare at you even more. "then stop looking at me like that," you laughed, covering your face completely.

aether grinned, reaching over the table and lowering your hands, staring into your eyes with a lovestruck smile on his face. you stared back at him for a few moments, smiling just the same.

"i don't think that counts as stopping."

"satanas, y/n, be quiet and let me love you."

—SWISS—

- a very long, and tiring date night.
- ...
- shut up, you horny bastards.

you sighed tiredly as swiss helped you take off your heels, a bashful smile on his face.

"i'm sorry, baby, i got excited." swiss apologized as he stood to his full height and took off his helmet.

swiss woke you up bright and early with a big breakfast he made himself. after that, he took you into the town to do whatever shopping you wanted to, then he took you to an amusement park, then he took you to a relatively calm diner to get some food in your stomachs to help you last till dinner. swiss brought you back to the ministry after but took you on a walk through the woods, then brought you back to a candle lit dinner.

after all was said and done you were completely exhausted.

swiss could see that, and he was a bit sad he couldn't take you to the lake to go stargazing, but he didn't want you to feel forced, so he didn't even bring it up.

"it's okay, swiss." you smiled back, your eyes not hiding how tired you were. "i had a really fun time today, so this was worth it." you chuckled, stumbling slightly as you changed into one of swiss' hoodies and some of your leggings.

"i still feel bad for wearing you out." swiss mumbled, helping you into bed before he turned off the lights and quickly put a movie on.

"yeah you should." you said, and swiss froze. "i had some stuff planned for tonight, but i guess not." you shrugged, leaning into swiss' chest.

"hold on, you can't say that and not expect me to-" swiss cut himself off as you started laughing, a smile gracing his face.

"you'll just have to wait." you teased, looking up at the multi-ghoul. he rolled his eyes, kissing you.

—DEW—

- he's very extravagant but i'm out of ideas.
- so let's just time skip to the end of the night like we did with swiss.

dew smiled at you as he laid on his side, watching your face as you slowly fell asleep.

you were the best thing that had ever happened to him, and while he made everyday feel like valentine's day, dew wanted to make the real deal a whole lot better.

he hoped he did. dew hadn't gotten the chance to ask before you had started to fall asleep while curled up next to him.

dew smiled, pushing your hair out of your face.

everyday you reminded him why it was a good idea to stay after.. that day.

he didn't want to stay at the ministry for a long time. he wanted to go back to hell after it all happened.

aether and rain managed to get him to hold on just a little longer, and then he met you.

and his life changed.

dew became himself again. of course, less of who he truly was before the ministry decided to play scientist. but he was himself, for the most part.

you filled the hole of who he used to be. you reminded dew of his past self, he didn't feel as empty anymore with you around.

dew wrapped his arms around you, holding you close.

"i love you, angel..."

_