꒰ ͜͡➸ you faint

Start from the beginning

then, you mumbled something, and everyone in the room was rushed with relief.

"what'd you say?" rain asked softly. "hot.." you mumbled, your eyes slowly fluttering open as you tried to sit up.

rain swatted dew's hand away, holding you down.

"relax, dove, it's okay. everything's okay." rain whispered, trying not to let his panic show.

dew quickly moved aside, waving one of the ghouls over.

both aether and mountain rushed forward, aether putting his hand on your shin, and mountain with his hand on your forehead. both ghouls closed their eyes to concentrate, rain continuing to shush you softly and make sure you were as comfortable as possible.

"y/n.." aether started as mountain's eyebrows furrowed. rain looked over as mountain stood up, taking a step back. "how long has it been since you've eaten?" aether continued.

"i dunno.. last night?" you offered, your mind still foggy. aether looked up at swiss, getting a nod before the multi-ghoul ran to the kitchen.

"why? what's wrong?" rain asked. "she's showing the warning signs of malnutrition. nothing extreme, it's easy to fix." mountain said, staring down at you worried as dew hovered by his side.

rain sighed, looking back at you.

"i'm sorry, i just forget-" rain cut you off, nodding. "i know, dove. we'll work on it." he smiled softly.

—MOUNTAIN—

- y'know how i said you'd guess which ones were based off my fainting condition? just kidding, it's mountain, swiss, and dew.
- mountain can sense whenever you're about to go down, so he stays close to you until it happens.

"mountain, i feel fine. go do whatever you have to do." you sighed. "no, y/n, i'm telling you, i can just like- i don't know how to describe it." mountain huffed, staying close to you.

he had been hovering you for the past three hours, being completely convinced that you were going to pass out soon.

this had happened a few times before, and while he was always right—you did pass out whenever he hovered you, it always felt like a coincidence.

"yeah? then tell me when it'll happen." you said, whirling around to face your boyfriend, in turn, making you very dizzy.

mountain bit his lip, feeling the warning signs that radiated off of you as you glared at him. he saw your eyes fog up and you stumble slightly, but you quickly pretended it didn't happen.

"soon.." mountain mumbled, shuffling a bit closer to you. "how about we go to the common room. you can sit and-" you cut mountain off, turning on your heel and continuing down the hall with a fast pace.

mountain bit back a panicked yelp as he quickly chased over after you, having to jog to catch up.

with your fast pace, and your heightened blood pressure due to your annoyance with your ghoul, you start to feel the first warning signs of fainting.