BONUS CHAPTER

Natasha POV

Looking at my three children busy playing and laughing with all their might in our backyard with my husband of course still feels so unreal for me.

I have to be honest that raising them was not easy. Especially my twins. They are so playful and mischievous that most of the day the maids complain how they turned the place into chaos.

But I wonder why their YaYa's never once asked to quit their job. I know they have a hard time taking care of them. For my children running around the palace like they own it like a playground.

Malik is not even helping at all. Instead of scolding them he would play with them. The people in the palace said that since we married and had children it has become more lively and noisy in a good way that's what they said huh? Not my words!

At first they thought that I would be a good queen. It's not really easy to let them see your pure intentions but Malik said to me just act naturally and everything will go.

And I believe him. He said that I don't need to change my ways. It's enough already that I have to change my religion to meet him.

I have to change my way of clothing. I can only dress as western when we go to New York. At first it's not easy especially if you are raised and born in a land where dress is a hot trend. Not to mention you are a model as well.

But I never complained not even once because I don't want to be Malik's downfall. He has so many things on his mind and I don't want to add on to it.

But when our children were born everything changed.

Malik always gives time for us. He always makes sure that family comes first. Sometimes I said to him that it's not right. Because he is the king and he should prioritise the country more than us.

But what he answered moved me.

"How can I be a great king, my love if I can't give my family the love and attention they need. I will always be the king but being husband and father? It takes a lifetime to have your loved one. I didn't even expect that we would end up together. You being here with me is still so unreal. I know I asked too much from you. That's why I have to give my best for you too! I would trade everything for my family, remember that! " He said and it made me love him even more.

I remembered back when I was pregnant with my twins. I have very bad mood swings which my husband always has to deal with.

From my moody swings to weird cravings never once he complained about it. Instead he was happy and content each time.

"Malik I want to eat ice cream!" I said to him,

"Ok... I will get something in the kitchen! "

" No! I want my gelato! The one that I always ate when I was in grade school! " Or course be known because this guy has been my stalker ever since I helped him with some bullies back in our grade school.

"Oh that!" He said while scratching his head. For sure he's having a hard time thinking on how to get it.

"I will ask someone to buy it there, my love!" He said to me and I cried.

"Hey hey! What happened? Why are you crying?"

"I want to buy it there! Please take me there! " I said to him with teary eyes.

" Of course if that's what you want my love but you know the rules ok? I will set the security team first then we can go! "

" Can we just go there alone? It takes time to prepare Malik and I really want to eat it! " I said, looking like a sullen baby.

" I know but I need to ensure your safety. I won't let you go anywhere without security love. That one incident almost took you away from me and I can't let that happen again! " He said and I can understand.

Even after he takes the throne and becomes king he never entrusts me to anyone that he doesn't trust. He told me that I should always be careful of the palace. Sometimes people can be deceiving.

After a series of phone calls. At the end I had my gelato that day. Yes! I am a spoiled wife to my most loving husband.

When he was with me he never once used his power on me. Like I am the king you have to obey me. Hahahahah.. it's the contrary happened anyway.

I have always been the one that comes before anything else. He always makes sure that I eat well and rest before he goes to work. And when he's at work he always calls me hourly to ask what's my craving.

Yes! He is crazy! But I love him so much.

I can't believe I am married to a perfect husband.

I have to give up my religion though. At first it's not that easy and my family understands my decision. I am happy that I have a very understanding and supportive family.

My sister always comes to visit me. My twins who are close to my sister's daughter Anastasia became really attached.

"Mommy!" Jasmine voices filled my ears, making me drift back to reality.

"Hmmmm?" I saw her looking at me.

"Why are you so pretty? You looked like a Barbie!" I heard a chuckle behind me and I didn't have to turn my back to know. I know it's my husband.

"Your Mommy is a walking barbie Jasmine!" He said and took a peak on my cheeks "right love?" He wink at me.

"Shut up! I don't look like barbie love!"

"No you are! Your hair is golden as gold. It shimmers when the sun touches it! " She said and I smiled.

" Hmmm... I never thought it was my love! But you know you are a Barbie too! "

" Nope! My hair color is black like dad! "

" But don't you know that I am envious of your dad's hair? I grew up and already used this hair color. I even tried to dye it black! "

" No mommy! Keep your hair like that! You are like a Barbie! My classmates told me that I have a very beautiful mother! "

" Who said that? A boy or girl? " Geez this husband of mine.

" A boy and girl Daddy! They said that Mommy is the most unique and beautiful queen ever! " She said out loud and proud.

Awww... that made my heart flutter!

" Hahahaha... that is so silly of your classmates to think of me that way. But make sure to say thank you to them! That's very sweet of them to think!" I said, making my husband look at me.

"What??"

"Told you! You don't have to change your ways. They will come to love you as you are! "

" Because I always have you at my back! Thank you! " I said and I hugged him.

My little Jasmine pouted as she looked at us.

" Mom dad, you both are so cheesy! "

Making both me and Malik laugh.