CHAPTER THIRTEEN - MEETING HER FAMILY

Natasha POV

I stood up from my seat as my hands couldn't stop fidgeting as my nervousness took over me.

Who wouldn't? The idiot guy decided to come and visit my parents house. I don't know if the journey to our house feels like an hour, an hour of torturing me.

The person responsible for all of this is sitting comfortably next to me as if nothing is really going to happen. I just wish that the ground would open and swallow me for a moment.

Seeing my father, and brother's reaction last time I don't think this idea of meeting Malik to them is a good one.

But the idiot guy just insisted on coming here without even a trace of nervousness on his face. I glanced once again at him. He is still the same Malik I used to see, confident and calm.

"You know what love, if we are not about to enter your parents house I will really really want to take you back inside the car and would love to do things with you!" He said, whispering it in my ears as he took a side of me.

"Huh? Where did that come from?" I asked him scowling at him.

"The way you stare at me makes me think you want to do things to me. I don't mind though as a matter of fact I am a willing victim here. It's just we need to pause it for a while since I am meeting my in-laws!" He said calmly.

"Goodness, where did you get your cockiness and conceited ways? There's a limit for that Idiot!"

"Love, No need to be mad at me for caughting you in the act of checking me out. There's no harm in appreciating your fiance!" He said and I gulped.

"Don't you dare bring up that word in front of them. That would stay hidden for time being and it's between you and me only!"

"Sure love, but I can't guarantee to sail my mouth. You know sometimes I tend to forget something. But if you volunteer to distract me that would be nice!" He said grinning at me then threw a wink.

"Urgg!" I facepalm myself clearly not enjoying this conceited show of him. "I think being your fake girlfriend is the stupidest idea ever. We still have time to undo this mess!" I said to him,

"Ohhh.. So the fiercely and strong heart Natasha backed out? Really? I have high expectations for your love!" He said with a pout.

"For the love of god stop opening your mouth, you're irritating me!" I said in an annoyed tone.

"Love, its you who can't keep an eye on me. I mean I know I am damn handsome but I never expected this reaction!"

"Malik please!"

"Ohh.. by the way you look so fucking gorgeous in that tight jeans of yours. I believe your white shirt can hide your curves of love. I can see through those sexy things inside of it!"

"Yeah! Now you have the power to see through my body? Wow! Just wow!" I said to him, smiling at him sarcastically.

" No love, I already know that you have an amazing and beautiful body. I already saw it with my own eyes. I can attest to that!" He said and I don't why I feel myself getting blush by his sudden flirtiness. It's not like it's the first time he has done it. He always does.

"Can you stop?"

"What? You are mad that I appreciate your body love?" That's it my hands quickly contact his face but the very moment the front door opens revealing my smiling Mom.

I gulped as I pretended there's something on his hair. He secretly wink at me and I close my eyes trying to sustain my anger towards him. So I face my Mom whose eyes bulge witnessing us together.

"Mom, good afternoon!"

"Good afternoon too Mam!" Malik said as he greeted her.

"Come on get inside! It's cold and chilly!" She said as she ushered us both.

When we get to the living room all eyes are on us. My brother-in-law Carter is already there talking animetically with Cathy. My dad and Ethan are talking for sure about business. My sister is eating her craving. They all turned and stopped what they were doing and all looked at us.

"Good afternoon everyone!"

Malik did the same and I saw the corner of my sister and mother's lips twisting.

"Malik, This is Dad, Mom , my sister you already meet her right? Her husband Carter, there daughter Catherine but you can call her Cathy and lastly my younger brother Ethan!" I said

I thought that the rest of the night was finally over. I took a deep sigh of relief. We already finished dinner and my family casually asked only a few questions but not too many that would send me to hell.

But I thought it was wrong! Just when I thought that we would go back home.

"Malik, why don't you have a good talk at my office? Ethan will be with us too!" He said and I looked at him in horror.

Oh no!

"What's the meaning of this dad?"

"Nothing sweetheart! Ethan and I just want to talk with Malik man to man. Nothing more than that!"

"But!"

"It's ok! Talk with your sister and Mom. Ok? I will be right back!" He said like it's nothing. Kissing me on my forehead. I slightly pinch his arms and he winches.

"What's that for?" He asks, rubbing his arms.

"Are you an idiot? I am coming with you! There's no way I'll stay here. What would those two say to you!"

"Don't worry about love, I'll take care of this!" He smiled.

"Are you not even anxious or scared? My dad tends to be very hot headed you know!" He held my shin and looked at me straight into my eyes.

"He is your Dad, it's just normal! Anyway I want to do these things!"

"Are you sure?" I asked him warily.

"Of course love!" Then he headed to my dad.

As the three of them are talking there my Mom , sister and I keep talking while Carter takes Cathy upstairs to sleep. I cautiously glanced at my Dad.

"Sweetheart nothing will go wrong ok?" My mom said to me,

"Easy for you to say Mom. Ethan is an idiot! What if he says something embarrassing!" I answered.

"Don't worry, they are just looking up for you! Malik is a great guy and can defend himself Sis. No need to worry!"

"I am not worrying about him. I am just worried about that idiot mouth that's all!"

"Remember when Dad and Ethan talked to Carter too?"

"Yeah! It's normal since both of you and Carter are serious. Me and Malik just started dating, it's not like we are going to marry any time soon!"

"Hahahaha... yeah not marrying but the looks of Malik says otherwise!" Sofia giggles at me.

I snorted at her and just then the three of them emerged from the office smiling and too friendly to each other. I wonder what's going on?