CHAPTER THIRTY - PDA

Natasha POV

I should have known better that guy is such a temptation. Instead of confronting him why he chooses this room, we end up arounds of making love.

Gosh! I hope the walls in the palace are thick enough. Because I had been creaming and moaning that guy's name over and over again that night. I am such a weak person when it comes to him. The reason why I stay away from him since I met him.

But faith entangled us together and here I am staying in his late Mother's room. And the guy blatantly telling everyone I am his goddamn girlfriend.

I can imagine the look of displeasure if his assistant knew how things were going between the two of us.

I just know he doesn't like me for Malik. The fact that he always intervenes and we banter at me when I shouted or insultied Malik.

"Lady Natasha, your dress is ready!" Nana said to me.

Yeah I almost forgot.

It's his coronation day today. From the view of the room, I can see how the people are busy doing their job.

I grabbed my dress and went to the bathroom to change.

I was in the middle of fixing my hair and make up when Nana knocked on my bathroom door.

"Lady Natasha, Prince Malik is here!" She said to me and I frowned.

I quickly went outside without caring if my makeup was still undone. As I stepped outside I saw Malik already sitting on the side of my bed. I frown while walking in front of him.

"You are supposed to be busy? Why are you here?" I asked him.

"Ouch my love, is it sin to look after my future wife and queen? I was busy the whole day preparing here and there. All I want is a big warm hug from my one and only!" He said to be while extending his arms openly.

I shake my head but follow his order anyway. He held me closely but I pushed his chest lightly.

"Don't you dare do something. Nana is here, I don't want her to witness something!" I warned him.

He only laughed heartily at me.

"Also I haven't finished preparing so you better go so I can resume!" I said

"Why are you doing it on your own? I specifically told Nana to have someone do the job for you!" He said to me and I smiled.

"Don't you dare! I can do it on my own. If I can't do my own makeup it's useless being called a model!" I answered him.

"My love, it's about your career or something. It's my obligation to attend to your needs. And right now you are in need of someone to help you get ready. I know you will look beautiful even without makeup but for sure girls love to have makeup when there's an occasion right? But if you don't want to wear makeup it's fine with me!" He said and I laughed.

"No! I will look pale and colorless without it. I should look presentable!" I answered him.

"Pale? You just have porcelain and spotless skin my love. And that blonde hair of yours looks good on you. So don't ever dye it!" He said.

"Hahaha... Here I am thinking that I want to change it to color black. I feel different while staying here. Not to mention my eye color!" I said as I was rumbling my mouth then he stopped me by kissing my lips. I glanced at where Nana and I can see she's trying to conceal her smile.

"Stop that! I told you not to do such a thing!".

"I can't help my love. Your rambling nonsense you know.!" He said but his arms still held me closely so I tapped his chest to signal him to let me go.

"Anyway, can you go now? I need to continue preparing?" I asked him. "Aren't you going to prepare too?"

"Nah, I already practised it, no need to prepare. For now I really want to see and hold you!"

"Hahahaha... silly what happened to you? You become cheesy and corny all the sudden!" I said while I giggled.

"Stop laughing at me. I am already this but you are just blind not to see it!"

"Me? Blind?" I asked as I pointed to myself.

"Hmmm.. !" He glanced at Nana who was standing there waiting for a command. " Nana, you can leave!"

She bowed to him and turned away. After she closed the door Malik didn't waste time holding me again and put me in his lap.

"You are such an idiot! You don't need to dismiss her!" I said to him while I leaned on his shoulder.

"Yeah yeah, of course I need to because you won't act like this when she's there!"

" I am not a fan of PDA!"

"You should be because I want everyone to see that you are mine!" He held me possessively.

"No way!" I said as I shook my head.

"What? Your sister and her husband are always sweet to each other!"

"Yeah that's why? I mean all my life I've seen my parents act so sweet like I almost thought they're going diabetes. And then there's a sister and her husband. I don't want to add more corny couples, you know!"

"It's not corny my love, it's love!" He said to me,

"Hahahah.. I had never imagined you to be like this!"

"You don't? How do you see me then?"

"You know, you're very outspoken and hold very serious looks! I can't imagine being this glue, some kind of a guy. I saw you with different women but you never ever held them this way!"

"Have you seen me? Woah... when?"

"You don't know? I saw you one time in a restaurant and then on one of my friend's b'day.You have girls, take note you have girls in your arms.!"

"Oh, I know I have my fair share of women but I don't act like this because they are not you. In my heart and mind it's always been you, no one else!"

"Sure!!" I said as I snorted at him.

"Promise!"