CHAPTER THIRTY NINE - PREGNANT FOR REAL

Natasha POV

I am currently lying on my bed for two days in a row now after the kidnapping incident happened. The time when I passed out when Malik came to rescue me. I don't know but my vision just turned black and I didn't know what happened next.

The moment I opened my eyes again I was on my bed. And I have three doctors who's constantly checking on me. Blame it on my boyfriend / King who's very dominant on them. I can even see how terrified they are when he keeps complaining and ordering them to do their job properly.

Sometimes he acted so overly. He said that it's his responsibility and obligation. He's the one to blame for my kidnapping bluh bluh bluh...!

I told him many times that it's not. It's just happened and we don't control what will happen to our life next. I am just happy that he found me at the right time or else I don't know or I don't want to know what might happen to me.

Speaking of the kidnapping incident. The guy who kidnapped me is actually related to princess Mina and Malik's step mother. He is actually Malik's step mother, brother and an uncle of princess Mina.

After what happened Malik did something to them. He said that they deserve it and he won't tell me no matter what I asked him.

And also because of what happened I was able to find out an unexpected surprise of my life time. After I regained consciousness, the doctor told me something that almost made me slip on my bed.

She said I am pregnant! Yes I am two weeks pregnant actually. When I first heard it I thought it was just a joke but turned out to be the truth.

Malik has been static and happy when he learned that I am pregnant with our first child. It's one of the reasons why he keeps demanding the doctors to treat me properly with care.

"Love, you need to sleep, come on!" Malik said to me while patting the side of my pillow.

"I am lying on my bed you idiot. I don't need to sleep. I have been sleeping for two days. My goodness I spend my two days just lying here and sleeping? Come on, give me a break. I want to get out of here!" worried but please? My back hurt from lying so much!" I whined at him.

"Love, you know how much I love you and I want to care for you. Plus, we're going to have a baby soon. And after what happened I don't think I will permit you to roam around without me or a bodyguard on your side!" He said, making me shocked.

"A what? Don't you dare? You know how I hate having a bodyguard following wherever I go. I don't want anyone to follow me anywhere!" I said to him,

"You need to! You are not just pregnant with my heir but also you are going to be my wife and the next queen. Love, you are very important to me and my country. Please don't do reckless things again!"

"I am not reckless!"

"I almost lost you and I don't think I can survive when something happens to you again. You don't know how terrified and scared I am when we're kidnapped and then when you fainted and the doctor told me you are pregnant, that almost took my breath away! I don't want to lose you nor lose the both of you. I can't ! So please listen to me!"

"But Malik.....!"

"Love, please!"

"Fine!" I said pouting at him.

"Good! Don't worry I will make sure to come with you when you have something to do. I don't trust you to anyone for now!"

"Hahahaha so you're going to be my personal bodyguard?" I said as I laughed at him.

"Yup!"

"But I need to go back home, you know. I have my job there!"

"What are you talking about? Home? New York is not your home now it's Saqr!"

"Huh?"

"Love, I just told you that you're going to be the next queen! Of course this will be your home now with me and our baby!"

"Oh! But what about my job?"

"Huh? I don't think I want you to be a model. I don't want you to parade your body to everyone. And anyway you are pregnant, just retired from your job and concentrate on helping me, please?"

"Do you think I will be a good wife, mother and a queen? I think you're expecting too much of me!"

",I know you will be the best. From the moment I saw you I knew you belonged here with me!" He said to me and I smiled.

"You are one cheesy king!" As I giggled at him.

"Do you want me to show you how cheesy I can be.?" He said with his playful smirks.

"Nah nah, I know that look! Don't you dare! I am currently resting!" I said, giving him a warning look.

"Hahaha... I don't know what you are talking about but definitely you are thinking wrong about my love!" He said, giving me a teasing smile.

"What?"

"My goodness you are such a pervert my love. I didn't think you would do something like that. How could you!" He said and I want to smack that face of him.

"Hahahaha... as if!" I said sarcastically

"What? You're thinking of something dirty am I right? !" He said laughing at me.

"What? No!" I said defensively.

"Hahahaha I know that look!" He said pointing at my face.

"What look? You're the one who's thinking dirty here, not me!"

"Oh yeah! Then why did you say it a while ago? Like I am just resting and I know that look! From the looks of it. I don't think you are thinking the other way!"

"Malik, stop it! I swear I am going to kill you now!"

"Hahahah... Come on, let's go to sleep! I am just teasing you!" He said and I smiled at him.

"No, you sleep in your room!"

"But love!"

"You sleep there!"

"Is this because I tease you? Come on, sorry!" He said give me a puppy look.

"Don't give me that look, Malik!"

"Please?"

How can I say no when he's looking like that? Well anyway when did this guy play fair when it comes to me?