CHAPTER ONE - THE NIGHT

Natasha POV

I shuffle on the sheets as I feel the weight on my body. I definitely don't have a pillow as huge and heavy as this. I tried to wiggle but I failed miserably so I peek at a glimpse of this gigantic creature above me.

I opened my eyes and screamed at the top of my lungs. The person next to me shattered and abruptly opened his eyes and looked at my side.

My eyes narrowed on him more on glaring at him. How the hell did he end up on my bed? I looked around and thank God I was in my hotel room. At least I still have goodness left in my brain last night.

What really happened last night?

"Why are you shouting?" He asked me.

"Why the hell are you here?" I ask while I blink repeatedly trying to swallow my spit.

"What do you think?" He said he popped his elbow and looked at me taunting.

"Get the hell out of my room!" I said as I pointed my index finger over the door.

"Why is my love so cranky? Did I not satisfy you last night? I bet we both knew...!"

"Just shut up will you? I didn't ask for the details last night. It was a mistake so let's forget about it!" I said to him, "So now leave!"

Instead of hearing my words, of course the guy would never listen to me. He closed the space between us and then locked me with his pair of strong arms making me bump my back in the headrest of the bed.

"What the hell are you doing?" I shouted at him. I bet my nose is flaring with fire right now.

"Come on, don't be like that! You can't treat me this way you know!"

"I can and I will!" I said as I tried to push him off me but the guy is strong as hell. "Fuck off!" I said but deep his head down to me bringing our faces closer.

"You look so damn sexy when you anger my love!" He said, giving me a smack kiss on my lips. He backed away immediately as I looked at him horrified.

"The fuck is wrong with you?"

He then sit up and stands up when the sheets fall off and I can see his naked glory. I averted my eyes so it won't wander in places that I shouldn't see.

"Can you dress up hurriedly?" I said as I looked away from him.

"Why would I be shy? You already saw everything and vice versa. Nothing to be ashamed of my love!"

What I hate about this guy is being obsessed with calling me endearment names. Why can't he stop doing that? Does he think I am one of his whore? I get it that I sleep with him but no way I am one of his whore now, it's one time thing.

"Stop calling me that stupid endearment please. Can't you see it makes me feel nauseous!" I said to him but I didn't glance at him since I could hear a shuffle of his garment.

"You know you should admit to yourself that you like me sweetheart. Don't worry I feel the same way!" He said as he whispered to me. I didn't even notice the guy already next to me and next thing I know he kissed my cheeks. Making me turn into crimson red. I don't know if it's too much angry or embarrassment.

"Out!" I said as I finally had the courage to shout at him.

"You can't be joking right now! I can't walk in shame after we did last night!" He said this time he sat up on my bed like he owns it.

"Really? Well flash news , I don't care so leave right now!" I said to him again.

"Ouch... my love that's hurt!" He said playfully, holding his chest.

"Just go so I can go back to sleep!" I said as I threw myself back in the bed.

"Ohh, sorry I made you tired last night, my love. I am just...!"

"Shut up!" I said as I pointed to the door again.

"Fine! But this is not over yet!" He said and he kissed me again.

I quickly wipe my face as if he has some kind of fetish.

"You really wound me, my love!" He said and he got up and put his cost. "I'll contact you soon!"

"No need!" I snorted as if I still wanted to talk to him.

My eyes never left him till I saw him leave my room. I inhale a deep breath and sigh. Finally I can have my peaceful sleep.

The guy I just slept with is none other than the guy I had been steer clear of for the past years. His name is Elijah Malik , the guy that I sworn off and not wanting to be acquainted with, is the best thing I can do. I mean I have been doing that for the past years.

Sadly tonight obviously I failed pitifully.

Of all the guys in the Gala, why did I end up sleeping with him? I don't even remember a bit of what happened last night. It's strange how I tangled myself with him, when I always keep myself locked away from him or his presence.

Malik, is a Prince of Saqr. He is handsome. I mean godly handsome that every female population would die to have him on their bed.

I always spot him with various controversies regarding his social life. He indeed has plenty of charades with women but none of them he acknowledged.

Well he is a Prince after all. He can choose anyone but why did we end up together last night. What happened last night is still a mystery to me.

I had seen him last night but I didn't recall talking or flirting with him. As I said, as much as possible I try to avoid him at any time.

The reason?

It's because he has a damn title. And I don't want to be associated with him for that. For I am already known as the senator 's granddaughter. And I don't want to add that to my plate. So I would rather stay away from him in any business as possible.