CHAPTER TWENTY - BEDROOM

Malik POV

I stared at my father who's looking at me with an unreadable expression on his face. We've been arguing about my relationship. He wants me to officially announce that I am going to marry my beathrone Princess, which I hesitated to do.

"I told you no! I already have a girlfriend!" I said sternly at him.

I don't understand him. I keep repeating myself to him and telling him that what he's dreaming about me marrying that woman is absolutely not gonna happen.

I won't let myself fall from my stepmother scheme. I know what she's thinking. Since my father wants to pass the throne to me. She thinks that it's the best her niece would fit for being my wife and queen. Which I don't give a damn. I would rather marry the girl that I have been longing to have than be with someone who is only after my crown and power.

Princess Mina is like a copy of her Aunt. She wants power , fame and money. If I have to say all of this. I would rather live being normal citizens than being in this kind of dilemma.

She kept telling me last night to keep thinking of.my decision. I keep telling her that it's already final. I won't change my decision ever.

"Son, you have to understand that this is for the best for our country and our people. You can still be with her, you know your girlfriend. But you need to marry Mina, she's the right one for you!"

"I won't say this because you are the king of this country. But I am saying this as your son and you are my father. As I said I can't marry Princess Mina, she's not the one I love. Don't group me with your ideas about marriage because I am not going to be like you. Having a different affair because it's legal here but I won't because when I am Inlove, I want to be with that someone exclusively only and vice versa. I can't love someone else, for me she's the one. So please respect my decision. For the last time I will not marry Princess Mina, not now, not ever!"

My father exhaled a deep sigh and looked at me.

"Fine! But you have to deal with the counsel. You know they don't like foreigners and commoners, especially the western one!" My dad said in a reminder tone.

"I know! I am already thinking about what I will do to them. I know what I am doing dad. I will choose her as you see I have been longing to have her now she's in my reach, why would I let it slide? She's the reason why I keep coming to the western side!"

"Ok! I respect your decision now. But if you ever change your mind, don't hesitate to tell me. You know Princess Mina likes you!"

"Dad... I don't like her! She's very clingy!" I told him.

"Girls who are clingy are those who obey no matter what you say. It's much better to have someone who will do anything for you!"

"Dad, I am not a masochist! I don't want that kind othing, obey and follow. My goodness I believe that in a relationship it takes two to work for it. A man can't just say whatever he wants and expect the woman to follow. I want the two of us to respect each other's opinions and ideas. We are equal by any means or purposes!"

"Wow! I didn't know my son could be this very poetic. You must have loved that girl pretty badly huh?"

"Hmmm told you. I have liked her for so long!"

"Ok! Whatever you say!"

"Thank you! Do you need anything else father?" I asked him.

"Nothing!"

"Ok , then I will leave now!"

"Take care!"

I exited his room and went to my bedroom. The whole day I was working non stop. I didn't even have the time to check on Natasha today. After work my dad summoned me and I went to his room to talk.

I checked on my watch and it's already late. I don't want to disturb Natasha's sleep. Since I know that girl sleeps so early.

I went inside my room but I faltered as I saw the scenes in front of me. I can't even let myself move since I don't want to move myself forward.

"What are you doing here?" I said as my voice was laced with venom.

What kind of woman appeared in a man's room then completely dressed in very provocative clothing? I should have known that this girl would do this to an extent just to get what she wants.

"Of course I am waiting for you, your highness!" She said and I shook my head in disgust.

I don't have any problem with women who throw themselves but I do have a problem if that woman is not Natasha.

Hahahaha.. maybe in my dreams that will happen but in reality? Nah.. It's impossible for.that girl to seduce me or wear something like this just to entice me.

"I better leave now and please I hope when I am back I won't see your face in my room!"

I dragged myself out from my own room and before I could finally out a hand grasped my wrist. I almost jumped as she connected her hands on my skin.

"Please don't leave! We can do things you like, your highness!" She said to me and boy I am frozen where I stand.

I really can't believe how she steps so low just to do this.

"Don't touch me! I said you better when I get back again!" I said as I touched the handle of my door.

"Why does she have that I don't? I don't understand why it has to be her? She's beautiful I know! But I am beautiful too. Please?"

"Please take your remaining decency and leave my room. And for clarification, she's more than beautiful!".

"But we bethorne together your highness? I don't understand why you chose her? "

"You won't understand because you don't know what love is!"

"You are wrong! I have loved you since we are young!"

Goodness, this way taking too long. Though I need to do this? Last thing I want is to be subject to gossip here in the palace. I don't want to be seen with her looking like that. Most especially I don't want Natasha to know about this.