CHAPTER TWO - Idiot

Natasha POVNatasha POV

I had known Malik since grade school. He was a bit different back there compared to the present, if I may say.

Why?

In grade school, he was kind of a nerd guy. He always wears eyeglasses and I always saw him being with his bodyguard.

He is very known actually, popular even though he doesn't go to parties and socialize with famous and rich children.

I noticed that he was always with the guy who looked so moody and cold. One look from him and you will freeze. Not that I want to mingle with them. It's just that I came to realize that the person he always was with was his bodyguard, assistant and classmate. I swear they are always together.

Sometimes I caught him staring at me and I always disregarded it and didn't pay attention to it. As I said, I stay away from him.

My classmates on the other hand, like to be with him, especially the girls. Even with a nerd look he was very handsome for a nerd though. Girls still flirt around him and one time I saw him turning down a girl who I assumed confessed to him.

In highschool he changed.

I mean he changed his appearance. This time he showed more muscle and minus the eyeglasses. Maybe he doesn't want to be seen as nerdy anymore. Still I keep myself away from him.

He tried to talk to me but I always give him the impression that I am not interested. Last thing I wanted was to get into a cat fight with girls who were swooning over him.

Did I say swooning over him right? Yes! In grade school he was popular much more in high school. He also plays sports too. I didn't think of him as a sporty type of person. I thought he would be into fencing or something.

So when we went to college we got separated. All I know is that he took a law course and I took Business Management. But unluckily my circle of friends happened to be acquainted with his circle of friends so I can't avoid seeing him sometimes especially during parties and occasions.

I remembered one time we ran into each other at a party of one of our friends. I wore a red strapless dress and fitted all my curves, it stopped at my mid thigh.

I know I looked good on it since I have long flawless legs. I have a few suitors but I don't do relationships. For me I have my own priorities rather than having relationships instead I prefer to have fun.

I am not all saints nor bitch as well. I never go down beyond my limit when it comes to being intimate with men. I do making out and some other stuff but didn't go far to have it all the way and give my V card.

I don't have problem in having sex with someone I just don't feel to give it to one of those guys who asked me out. I just don't feel it. Sorry I can't explain it.

The loud ringing of my phone wakes me up from my deep slumber. I put the palm of my hand over my face and wondered how the hell I dreamed about that guy?

The loud buzzing of the phone caught my attention again and I picked it up to see my Manager calling me.

"Hello Candice what's up?" I said as my voice slurred a little.

"Nat, where are you?" She asked me and I shook my head.

"You already know where I am Can, you're my manager of course you know!" I answered.

"I know? Great! Nat, what did you do last night?" She asked me and I shook my head contemplating confessing about what happened last night.

"I went to the Gala last night, Candice!"

"Well, explain to me why the paparazzi have your inappropriate and implicit photos of you and Prince Malik down the hallway of the Gala venue?" She said, making me almost slip off from my bed.

"What?" I said as I sat up since I don't have the appetite to take asleep again after I heard.

"Yes! It's all over the news you know. Natasha I told you many times that I don't mind you dating someone. But at least be discreet in your intimate moment. My goodness, and out of all men it's Prince Malik, really?" She said and I groaned.

I smacked my head for stupidity and I groaned in annoyance. What the fuck?

"How bad are the photos?" I asked her.

"Bad, but see for yourself and check your phone!" She said and I grabbed my other phone on the nightstand.

I scrolled over Google and I swear when my eyes landed on the photos of me and Malik I swear I feel like my soul left my body. I need to take a deep breath to remind myself that I am wide awake and I absolutely am not having a nightmare.

How the hell did the paparazzi get hold of these photos? I thought the venue was private. But as I scrolled down I saw some photos taken from my hallway of the hotel I stay in. Also with Malik who just left my room this morning. It's not even helping that the stupid guy looked like he was just got out from the bed.

His hair all disbehave and his tie crooked. The upper button of his shirt opened and I wanted to smack for being this idiot. It's obvious that he came from heavy make out and just left from bed.

"Natasha, are you still there?" Candice voices on the other phone. And I half way tempted to answer that Natasha went to hell just now.

"I am still here! So what do we do?" I asked her.

"Well as the management already notified me that they will try to control the situation. But they need your statement regarding this matter and they want you to release it before this day ends!"

"Huh? Why will I make a statement on that? Can we just leave it be.? It's not like it's the first time that a celebrity has scandal, right? I am not the only one anyway who done stupid!" I said to her,

"Of course you need to take your statement you idiot. Did you forget your family?!" When she mentioned that I was speechless. My god my dad will grill me this time. " And Prince Malik? He is not an ordinary guy, Natasha. He has a title and I don't think their culture and values agree with this kind of thing. Either way you can call him....!"

"Hey hey stop there! There's no way I am going to call him and in the first place I don't have his number!" I told her.

"You mean you just slept together and that's it? You don't have any relationship?"

"Do I need to?" I asked her.

"You're doom you idiot!" She hissed