CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN - RESCUED

Natasha POV

I glanced at the guy who's constantly pacing back and forth. I don't know but when he pushed me towards the bed he automatically froze and I looked at him shocked and confused.

I mean I am happy that he didn't do anything but somehow I feel like something is wrong with him. He's constantly staring at me throwing a nasty grin which makes me feel sick on my stomach. He's the type of guy that I don't want to associate with.

He then came closer again making me gulp painfully. I swear the way he smirks makes me want to throw everything I have eaten the entire day. How long am I missing? I hope Malik will find me sooner cause I can't guarantee my life with this guy here.

He then joined me again in the bed and I felt like my soul left out from my body instantly as he caressed my left cheeks. I avoided it and then he bent down and I could feel his breath fanning on my neck.

"Fuck you smell so sweet baby!" He said and I shrugged him off.

He then held me as he looked at me with his piercing eyes.

"Don't ever do that to me? Do you understand? Or I will kill you instantly!" He warned me.

"Oh I will untie your mouth!" He said and I let out a breath.

"What do you want?" I asked him. I can feel his manly scents and I want to throw up.

"Oh I want everything baby up to down here!" He said as he pointed my body shamelessly.

"I can give you money if that's what you want. Just name your price!" I said offer him.

"Hahahahaha... you think you can buy me with your money?" He said laughing sarcastically at me.

"This is why you kidnap me right? I can double the price that the person offered to you to do this. Just let me go and I won't report you, I swear!" I said to him,

He smirks knowingly at me and I froze when he suddenly grabs my upper clothes then tears it apart. I feel helpless as I can't even cover myself from his wandering eyes that shamelessly look at my breast like a hungry lion looking at its prey.

"Don't do this!" I said as I felt the tears slowly creeping on my eyes. "Please!" I let out a quiet sob, making him laugh hard.

He held my chin using his index finger, making me look him in the eyes.

"You can't do anything or you can't buy me! If you are rich then I am rich too!" He said, making me confused.

"Then why?" I said while my tears slowly fell on my cheeks.

"Because I need to do this!"

"Why?"

"I need to teach you a lesson and that naive Prince now King who chose a mere commoner to be a girlfriend!" He said, making me confused even more.

"What does it have to do with me? I can't dictate him not to love me?" I said

"Well, you are stupid girl to stand up for my niece!"

"Niece?" I cut him off and he glared at me.

"Hmmm... My niece, Princess Mina! She's very pretty! And you, you slut stealing her dream man to marry. You have to destroy everything that we plan!" He said and I put things all together.

"So you are that princess uncle? Why did you kidnap me?"

"Because of you, she was put in a shameful position!"

"I didn't do anything wrong to her. On the contrary, it's her fault. She did something wrong. I just stood up for Nana because she was being frame-up. I can't stand someone being treated that way! Your niece humiliated someone and you tell me that what I did was wrong? You can kill me all you want but I don't regret what I did. I just fight what's right!" I said bravely.

I didn't expect it when his palm landed on my face making me fall on the floor. He hovered on top of me as I tried to fight him.

"You piece of shit slut. How dare you talk like that about my niece. You're just nothing but a commoner, slut and bitch. Who wants to take the crown for her own!" He began to kiss my neck and I made a gagged sound trying to wiggle away from him.

"Please I am begging don't do this!" I said to him as I tried to avoid him at all cost but I know it's useless, the fact that my hands and feets are all tied. And I am being pushed with my back on the floor. I can't even stomach his smell makes me want to vomit.

"You know it's useless!" He hissed but thankfully I stopped him from assaulting for a moment.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked him again.

"Because I want to show to that king that I can have his precious love and if I can't kill you then I might as well impregnate you!" He said it made me shuttered just by the thought of it.

"Huh? I don't think that would be possible?"

"Not possible? How about I show you how to impregnate you?" He said to me as he deep his head to me.

"Why are middle east men obsessed with getting me pregnant? What's in me that you want me to be pregnant with?" I said but he laughed at me.

"So that brute King wants you pregnant too?"

"Yes? He keeps telling me that!"

"Then the more I need to do this!" He said and he continued to deep his head on me.

I wiggle again but he steady me.

"Please don't do this!" I said as I can't find ways to stop him from doing this to me.

He then slapped me making me even more shocked on the process. My eyes turned wide when the door of the room opened wide. And I swear I never was so thankful to see Malik standing there looking at me in a fury. Before the guy can do something to me. He was pulled harshly and tackled on the ground by Malik who I think will kill him violently if not for Omar who stopped him from doing it.

He stood up and ordered his men to handcuff the guy then looked at me. He then took off his clothes and helped me wear them. He then hugged me like his life depends on me.

"My goodness, I have never been so afraid in my whole life. Losing you is like losing my sanity. Are you ok?" He asked me and I smiled weakly at him. That moment I can feel my world spinning, my vision turned black.