CHAPTER FORTY THREE- PROPOSAL

Natasha POV

As I pushed my door and opened it widely I looked around as I saw complete darkness. I frown as I remembered that I left my lights on before I went out to attend some meetings today.

Still confused, I moved forward and grasped the switch for the lights to turn on. When I turned it on I almost fainted when I saw a familiar silhouette on the other side. My eyes turned wide when he smiled at me and opened his arms for me.

I didn't waste my time as I dragged my feet and hastened my step making him look at me with worries. And when I finally landed on his arms his eyes gaze upon me with a mix of emotions, worries, relief and love.

I will never lie that I've been missing these warm arms that have always been encircling me when I am in sleep or when I am just plainly sitting down. I love the feeling of his breath fanning over my neck. His warm breath when he spoke to me closely and tinderly.

"You're here?" I said as my arms still hugged him while I gaze my eyes on him looking at him.

"Yes! Did I surprise you?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I thought I would not see you this week. It feels like eternity, it's getting boring without your constant reminder to always be safe and eat my meals regularly!" I said to him as I buried my face on his chest.

"Awww... You know I have been dreaming for this day to come that you will say those words to me. Don't worry, I too felt like it's eternity waiting for you to come home. That's why even though I am tired after so much work I dragged myself here to see you, so I can do all the things that I am missing to do when you're with me!" He said and I smiled secretly hiding on his chest.

"Yeah me too!" I said as I gaze at him again.

He slowly entangled himself with me and I drownerly looked at him. Just when I was about to open my mouth to protest I saw him bending his knees and witnessed how he picked up a velvet box in his pocket, open it. His eyes searched for me as I can't stop staring at the ring with a minimal design on it. I looked at him while I bit my lower lips to stop my tears from falling down.

"One of the reasons why I want to get here as soon as I can is to see you because I have been missing you so badly since the day you left the palace. And also, I want to formally propose to you in a traditional way. I know I made things quickly like you didn't have a chance to say no to me at all. I'm sorry if I become selfish for wanting you for myself and I made an unexpected event happen so I can be with you. Yes, I am talking about when you are drunk then the next moment we end up in your bed! I have been loving you for so long now. That when each time I saw you it makes my heart quiver and wanting you near me. So when I saw a perfect opportunity I did it. I am sorry, my love for being selfish but I love you so damn much and you don't how happy I am that you are going to be my future queen, my wife and a mother of my future children! So please make me the happiest guy on earth and answer this question that I've been dying to ask you. WILL YOU MARRY ME?" He said while his one knee bending over.

"I don't think I have a reason to say no at all since I have every reason to say yes. Yes , because I too feel grateful for what happened. Because if it's not, I will not end up here looking at you with those eyes and smiles that I've secretly adored. You know I have been trying to avoid you at any cost but you are so damn stubborn that you can't get what I want you to get! But I am thankful for that. And to answer your question, YES I WILL MARRY YOU!" I said to him and he stood up embracing me again. I can feel the wetness on my shirt at that moment. I know that this guy no matter how stubborn and brooding he always has a heart for me.

"Thank you, my love! I love you so much!"

"I love you too!" I said to him,

"You do?" He said he couldn't believe what I said.

"Yes I do! I love you too!"

"If this is a dream please don't wake me up. I think this is the sweetest and heart melting dream I ever had in my entire life!"

"You dream of me?" I asked him shockingly.

"Hahahahah.. you just don't know. Even if I'm not sleeping I always dream of you!"

"Hahahaha very funny!" I said to him

"What? You don't believe me?" He said to me,

"I do, your the most idiotic King I ever known!" I said as I giggles at him,

When he slowly held me again. My body pressed against his and with his loving eyes that I adore so much looking at me lovingly. He bent down his head, his lips on mine. And I know for that moment, I terribly missed his touch and kisses.

Next thing I know, he carries me like a bridal style making me squirm in shock. Then he put me into my bed. One and two in the other, I was being pushed and he hovered over me.

I didn't have to go into more details to see what's going on right?

Love you guys...😘😘