CHAPTER FORTY TWO- NEVER ENDING MEETING

Natasha POV

I let out a deep breath as I walked inside my condo. It feels like eternity after having sets of meetings and meeting right after the other.

I feel exhausted, tired and also very hungry. I had received a message from Malik who I think I can describe that he is not amused of what I've been doing here.

As much as I don't want to but I really need to. I have several companies that I have signed contracts with. Good thing some of them understand my situation and said that they will wait for me to come back in the industry again.

Malik won't like the idea if he heard those words. Hahahahah...

Of course I can't force others to understand me. And also it's my responsibility as a model for their brand. I have a contract and I need to pay for the penalty for that.

Candice, my manager, I am thankful that she supported me and encouraged me that it's high time to make myself happy. She knows me very well that I stay out of Malik for how much we know together. She even told me that she's right all along that,the hate that I am feeling for that guy is just sexual tension. Hahahahah.. silly of her.

As my bodyguard slash driver drives heading to my condo. I can feel my energy drained and all I want to do is eat and sleep alone. Meeting to meeting is very exhausting and tiring.

But at least I was able to do things well. I ended things well with the companies I work with. My grandparents told me even if others have no use to you anymore, be grateful to them and always show respect.

Respect begets respect. That's what the saying goes right?

"Lady Natasha, are you ok?" Drake, my driver/bodyguard asked me.

Truthfully Malik doesn't like the idea that I will only have Drake as my bodyguard. He can't stomach the idea of me and him being alone. I said to him that Drake is good. Though he is kind of cute, he's not my type. I prefer brooding, over jealous and possessive King as my man. If only I can show you how he smiled to me when I said that to him.

I often told him to lessen his jealousy so I won't look at another man. He told no other men, I will kill anyone who will dare to snatch you away from me.

But I do admit that I missed that guy. It's been two days since I arrived here in New York. I miss how he takes care of me.

He never fails to give me milk every night before I go to bed. He said that it's important and good for the baby. And also the vitamins too. I feel like I am a big baby to him to the extent he will feed me during meals.

"Lady Natasha? Do you want me to call, his majesty?"

"Huh?" That almost made me sit up from the seat. "No need! I just have a headache! Nothing serious!"

"But your majesty said that I need to report if something happens to you!"

"Nothing happened Drake, just drive me bakx to my house and I just need to relax and eat!" I soas as I close my eyes again and massage the side of my head.

"You know Lady Natasha, you majesty will be mad if he sees you looking this exhausted and tired. I bet I will be fired from my work!" He said to me,

"Or course not! He's not here anyway! And it's not your fault that I am tired. I need to do this somi can fly back as soon as possible to him!" I answered.

"But...!"

"Just concentrate on your drive Drake!" I said ending the conversation.

As soon as I arrived I didn't wait for Drake to open the door for me. I always do that anyway, which he always said that it's wrong and I should wait for him to open the door for me. I told him it's not necessary.

I walked inside the building lobby and didn't pay attention to everyone who's looking at me. All I want is to get myself inside my unit and have a quick shower then eat and sleep. I think my bed is calling me.

The ride to the elevator takes so long and it feels like eternity. I had never been so happy when I heard the bell sound of it open widely. I stepped out and went to my unit.

"That would be all Drake, you can rest!" I said as I dismissed him.

"Lady Natasha, I can't wait for Mark to replace me for the next couple of hours to guard you!" He saos as he stands next to my door.

"You saw the tight security system down the lobby. I don't think I am in danger here in my own house!" I said to him,

"Lady Natasha, I am just following orders to keep you safe and unharm. After what happened to you I promise myself to protect all my might!" He said and I smiled.

"It's not your fault!"

"Even so, I am your uncharged bodyguard at that time so it's still my fault!" He said to me,

"Goodness, it's useless talking about this Drake. Ok I will get inside. Once your replacement comes please take a rest and sleep ok? You've been following me non-stop since this morning!" I said as I opened my door.

"Yes lady Natasha!" He said and bowed slightly at me.

I decided not to push him through as I can understand him at all. Malik was very strict to them after what happened. I swear he even made them train again because he said that the palace bodyguards are incompetent for their job.

I feel pity for them as they need to undergo another set of training just for the sake of that brute King who is constantly yelling at them. I even protested but he said he needed to do it since I am now pregnant which means I need more security for my safety more than before.