CHAPTER FIFTEEN - BODYGUARD

Natasha POV

It's been three days since I arrived in the country of Saqr. Clearly you can see through how prosperous and rich the country is.

I am currently staying in one of the rooms of the castle. I have been telling him to just check me in some of the hotels here but the moron keeps telling me that I am his guest and it's his responsibility to secure my accommodation.

I am currently checking out one of their gigantic malls. It has local and imported brands and mostly I saw some of my pictures as models of the brand.

I saw some foreigners like me currently enjoying strolling around the city. It's really nice but the weather is so damn hot. I want to wear crop tops and shorts but the damn Malik and his nosey assistant Omar keep telling me to quit that idea since this is a conservative country.

Damn!

I also want to take a swim in the large pool of the castle but Malik keeps telling me no. He said and I quote.

"Don't ever do that! I don't like anyone seeing you wearing a tiny bikini and seeing your beautiful body. It should be exclusive for my eyes only!"

Goodness that guy is over reacting to his role as fake boyfriend.

My manager and my management were happy that I visited my boyfriend's country. Since it will fuel the idea of the public that we are serious and not just having fun in our relationship.

"Oh wow!" I said when I saw the cute little dress and my mind automatically thought that this would look cute on my little niece. I scan the entire store and boy it's filled with cute baby dresses. I hop into the next rack then next till my basket is full.

I gidley feel anticipated thinking that my niece would jump for joy looking at this cute dresses of her.

One thing Cathy likes is that dress, cute dresses. I love to buy her always. Whenever I am out of the country I always look for cute dresses for her. You know I want to spoil my niece badly.

When I turn to the cashier my phone rings and I frown looking at the caller.

It's Malik!

What is it now? I mumble to myself.

I put the items one by one so the cashier can scan it and I can pay it while talking to this idiot.

"What?" I huffed

"Where are you?"

"I am in the mall, buying something!"

"Where exactly?"

I looked at the name of the store and told him.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Use my card, don't forget!" He said

"You know, I won't use your card no matter what you say! I have my own money anyway!" I said to him,

"Natasha! Don't test my patience. I told you my girlfriend and it's my responsibility to take care of you!"

"Buying and paying for the things I want to buy is not your responsibility, idiot! It's mine, since it's me who wants to buy it! Now I need to pay!" I said as I hung up.

Just when I was about to pay it and handed my card to the cashier. She gulped nervously and said to me,

"Mam it's already paid!" She said softly to me.

"Huh? I haven't given you my card yet?" I asked her.

"Hmmm.. it's already done Mam!" She said again.

"Come on, don't say that. You will get a penalty because of this!"

"I will definitely get a penalty if I let you pay Mam. So please take you card!" She said and I shook my head in confusion.

"No!"

"The Prince will have my head Mam if you keep insisting that you will pay! It's already paid using his name here!"

That I rolled my eyes! How come it didn't occur to me that he would do such a thing. I huffed as I smiled at the cashier as she gave me the bags of my purchase.

I am going to kill a Prince someday! I said as I cracked my knuckles in thinking how to punch him.

I tooked a sit one vacant chair and grabbed my phone, dialed his number. It just takes one ring then he answered.

"You moron. I told you I can pay for my things!" I said as I shouted softly.

"I told you too that I will take responsibility for everything!"

"Dear God please have mercy on me for I want to kill this idiot!" I mumble running my hand to my face.

"Did you just sight a prayer to me, my love?"

"Ship up!"

"Don't ever do this again!"

"I told you..!

"Malik please let me enjoy this vacation!" I said as I whined.

"You will! Do you want me to pick you up?" He said and I shook my head.

"No! Don't ever do that! You will create chaos and I don't want unneeded attention!"

"Hahahaha.. Love you really know how to hurt my ego!"

"Yeah... fuck off! I am hanging now!"

"Love, don't do this bad thing. You don't know how I waited for this day to come that I can buy you using my own money. You don't know how badly I want to be there with you. But I know you don't want it and also it's a public place. I have too many duties anyway!" He apologetically.

"So the reason why you asked where am I so you can track me? I won't fall for your trick again!' making him laugh.

"Love, even if you don't tell me I have a bodyguard who keeps an eye on you!.. You kn...."

"You what?!!!!" I shouted, making all the attention on me and I closed my eyes trying to subside.my anger again. I room my eyes around looking for what he called bodyguard. "Why? You don't need to? I can take care of myself!" I huffed.

"My love, you are my girlfriend. And I want to make sure you are safe!"

"What could possibly happen? I am in your country anyway!"

"Yes! But I just want to make sure. Who knows what will happen. Also, you're too beautiful. I don't want other guys to make a move on my girl. I told the bodyguard to shoot whoever a guy takes a look at you in different ways!" I said and sigh again.

"Goodness, what will I do to you!" I closed my eyes.