CHAPTER THIRTY TWO - PART 2

THIS IS THE CONTINUATION OF THE LAST CHAPTER. I DECIDED TO HAVE IT TWO PARTS SINCE ITS TAKING TOO LONG THAN I EXPECTED.

BUT THEN AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING TIME READING MY BOOK. IF YOU HAVE TIME KINDLY CHECK THE REST OF MY BOOKS. IF YOU COME TO LIKE THIS ONE, I BET YOU WILL LOVE THE OTHERS.

THIS DIANA ARA YBALEZ MY PEN NAME DIANALOVESDIANE SAYING THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME PLEASE... 🥺🥺🥺

*******************

Natasha POV

"Princess Mina, it's a very awful accident and I know Nana here didn't mean to throw the content on you. So please kindly pass it?" Malik said behind me.

"Why would I do that for a servant? But for you, your majesty, I will take this blindly!" She smiled seductively at him.

All I want is to throw my fist on her face right now. But the guy keeps holding me steady.

"But it's not only servant faults anyway. She??" She pointed her fingers at me making my brows up and blood boiled. Did I mention I hate people pointing their fingers on me? " She admitted here to everyone that she's the one who told her servant to get alcohol. Which is not very convincing?" She made a sly smile and all the people here nodded at her. "So, I want her and her servant to kneel in front of me and kiss the floor asking for my forgiveness!" She said, making everyone clap their hands.

I shrugged Malik's arms that were securely attached to me. I went to her front, I mean really in her front making eye level on her.

"You have the nerve to say that? Huh? Me? Why would I? I saw you with my own eyes, you tripped on her own purpose!"

"No! You're making a lie!" She hysterically laughed at me. Obviously she's nervous, I found out.

"Don't give me that crap! I have evidence that you trip Nana on purpose. How dare you? Me? Kneel in front of you? How about doing that in front of the servant you just wrong and put in this inhuman situation! She doesn't deserve to be humiliated in front of these people, much more being called a low life by the likes of you. She may be a servant but at least she was never wrong. Instead she accepted your allegations when she knew what really happened! So me kneeling in front of you will be impossible!" I hissed as I slapped her back again.

Making her go hysterical and sharply pulling my hair made me wince in pain. Of course I didn't hold back either. I have been doing this since my younger age. I grab her face and dunk it on the floor making her whimper in pain.

I about to hover her but Malik instantly stops me and encircles his arms on me.

"Stop it! Let me handle this!" He whispered in my ears.

I just watched him taking stride in front letting me go. The devil woman shamelessly gives him a flirty look and all I want is to grab her hair again and push her face where it really belongs of course on the floor.

"Princess, as I told you, let's just settle this in the right way!" He said, giving her a pointed look.

"But she's saying stupid you majesty. I don't think it's right for a commoner to talk back against the monarchy!" She hissed.

She is really pushing that thing huh? As if I care? I mean I do care but for her to act like that? Is she really entitled for my respect? I don't think so! Respect begets respect, that's what my family always reminded me.

"Princess Mina, I don't want to say but I do believe that Nana didn't intentionally throw the glass of alcohol on you. For how many years she's served the palace, she never did anything. So for you to say that she did something wrong?"

"So you're siding her side now? Because she's a pathetic girlfriend? Wow! After she stole you from me, this is all I got? Humiliating me?"

"I did not do such a thing! And for the last time stop this nonsense!" Malik said in authority. " And for your information she didn't steal me from you. I am already hers from the start!"

Then all of a sudden her family intervened. Her aunt, who's the wife of Malik's father, is now looking at me.

"I don't think it's right to blame everything on my niece. She did nothing wrong!"

"This is out of your business!"

"And you are out of this too!"

"Did you forget I am the king now?" He asked her.

"Of course I can never forget your highness. But this girl doesn't have the right to put my niece in a shameful situation! She's nothing but a commoner and my niet is right she doesn't have the right to talk back to her!"

Since I can't take it anymore I stood in front of them making all the people gasp.

"I won't wonder where she gets that pathetic attitude of hers. I think it runs on the family then. But if you want me to say sorry to her? Why would I? She did it on purpose!"

"Then we will sue you for this, Miss whatever your name is. Let's see what will happen then!" She snarled while I shrugged my shoulders in response to her. I really want to flip my fingers on them while they walk in front of me but I don't want to create more chaos than it is.

Malik guided me towards my room and I saw Omar and Nana behind us. Omar looked at her concerns but she just kept her head down. When we enter a room , I guess that this is Malik's office since it's in the field with his picture.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have left your side. I should have known they would do such a thing!"