LAST CHAPTER

EPILOGUE

FOUR YEARS LATER....

Natasha POV

"Malik!!!" I shouted as I saw the scattered flour on the floor and the kitchen is so messy that you can't tell if it is really a kitchen or not. It looks like damn trash if I may say.

"Yes love?" My husband who's looking at me still with those eyes that melt my soul. I pointed at the mess in front of us and he just shrugged looking at it. While on his arms our youngest and little princess playing her father face.

Of course! Nothing is new for him and me. It always appears like this. My children are kinda nasty in some ways. Sometimes I thought I needed to spank them in order for them to learn but unexpectedly my husband is so against it.

Of course! He spoiled them so much. He gives them everything they asked for and all I can do is to witness how my kids grow spoiled because of him.

At first I thought that he would be a strict father judging as the tyrant King he is. But to my shock it's actually the opposite.

During the time of his work, he will be in tyrant mode all the way. But when it comes to his children, you will always see how carefree my husband can be.

He would play around with them, like they are a bunch of playful munchkins messing around the house. Seeing this carefree and playful side of my husband makes me think that I am the luckiest girl alive.

Why?

He is a loving husband, lover and father to me and my children. How he was able to transform from a beast and strict on his responsibility as a king into a soft and tender loving father to my kids is still a mystery to me.

Four years have passed and I still can't believe we are together with these bunch of chaotic kids with us.

Yes kids! You heard it right. During my pregnancy I learned after five months that we are expecting a twin. Imagine my husband's face when he learned about it. Plus, it's a boy and a girl. He said how lucky we are that we have mini me and mini him.

Luckily, the twins Borns both look exactly like a replica of me. Hahahahaha.. None of my kids inherited their father genes, it's all on me. I guess Malik's dream of having the next King will be blonde came true huh?

"Urg, having those two makes me want to smack my head on the wall!"

"Love, don't say that! Those two are just playful by nature!"

"I really wonder, how can you act so calm when everyday we always see the mess in the palace because of those two?"

"Love, it means one thing, that they are enjoying themselves. I mean, it's not like you are going to spend the rest of your life being kids. They will eventually grow up and they will have to learn on their own. As of now, I just want to cherish the moment and look at them how lucky I am to have such positive kids!" He said and I don't why but after four years being together. This guy can still make me melt into a puddle with his loving and smooth talks of him.

"I won't wonder why I fell in love with you!"

"Hmmmm? Why did it get there?? I mean there's nothing of me not you can't love, right? I mean look at me, the looks, the assets, hmmmm let me add?" He said as he playfully looked at me.

"You and your kids are alike. I Won't wonder where they get that goofy attitude!" I told him.

"I love you my love!" He said and my little girl bounces when her father bent down to steal a kiss from me. "Hmmm love you princess!" He said to her,

" Why is she not sleeping yet? I thought I told you that you need to put her in her crib?" I said to him,

"Love, she keeps crying when I walk on her!"

"What about your work?"

"Nah, Omar is there to fill in for me. Time with my family is more important to me. I may be the king but I always prioritise my time with you and my kids! Work is work but you and my kids are beyond. I love the four of you so much!" He said and I giggled.

"I hate to disturb you, your highness Queen Natasha and King Malik but the twins are currently jumping in the pool right now!" Nana said behind my back. I close my eyes and let out a deep breath.

"Goodness! When will those two act like a proper kid should be!" I said as I marched to the pool.

"Love, let me handle them ok? Just carry our little princess for me!" He said and I quickly held Jasmine to me as I watched my husband marching down to the pool.

I can feel my jaw drop when I see him taking his shirt like he is some kind of model. What the hell is this idiot doing? I asked myself when he dived in and joined the kids who's now looking at their father and swimming towards him.

"Daddy come, let's play together!" My daughter Anatasha said while swimming to her father's side.

Next thing I know, I watched the three of them laughing all together while playing in the pool.

"Malik what are you doing? Aren't you supposed to stop them?" I shouted when I came down to them.

"Love, I didn't say I will stop them, I said I will handle them!" He said while swimming and had the guts to wink at me.

"Yeah, I know that! But you didn't have to join them, my goodness!" I said to him,

"My love, why don't you join us? The water is so great! It's perfect for the hot weather!" He said

"Nope!"

"I am just going to watch the three of you here while I will make this little girl sleep!" I said as I pointed at my little Jasmine who's busy sucking her milk bottle.

"Love you mom!" My twins shouted in unison.

"Love you more than the two of you and be careful!"

"Mom, dad teaches us how to swim you know!" My Anastasia said as she proudly showed me her swimming skills.

"You and your father!"

"Hahahahah.. Love, I love you!" He said while blowing an imaginary kiss to me.

"My goodness dad, you don't have to do that in front of us!" My son who's looking at my husband.

Yes, they are loving and playful but they are so against us showing PDA to one another.

"Kiddo, you can't blame me. You don't know how much I love you mother!"

"Dad we know, you keep repeating and telling that to us!"

Life is beautiful with them. I never had any regrets spending my life with my husband and becoming his queen. Although I have to give up everything just to be with him, I don't care. I love the life we have made.