CHAPTER SIX - PHOTOSHOOT

Natasha POV

"That's a wrap everyone! Good job and thank you for your cooperation. Natie as always you are one of the good models!" The photographer said to us then looked at me. I bow slightly to thank him.

"Thank you too Gerald!" I said. He smiled at me then slightly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hmmm.. do you want to have lunch? We finish earlier, so do you want to grab something?" He asked me while the pink tinted on his cheeks visibly seen indicating his shyness.

"I wouldn't do that G. She's already taken by Prince Malik right Nat?" Avery said as she looked at the both of us Gerald and me. I forgot that both of us were part of this photoshoot.

"Ohh sorry about that!" Gerald said as he threw me an apologetic face.

"No it's ok! But I need to go to my parents house anyway!" I said.

Truthfully, my parents asked me to go to our house. I am practically living on my own now. I have my own housekeeper that will keep my house for me, cooked and everything.

When I got into a modelling career and was able to put up enough money that's good enough to buy my own apartment, I moved out. I can still remember how my dad was against it. But I really want to take it on my own.

I was twenty two when I moved out.

Back in college during my fourth year. I got my internship in my dad's company though. Then Candice, who happened to see me during my internship and was dealing with my dad's company at that time, took interest in me.

At first I was a bit hesitant to do it. I am aware of being a model you need to confident be posiy of yourself. Which I have ghet qualities though. I just don't think it's good for me since you know my family came from a famous and rich one.

I don't want to tarnish their name. So I hesitate for a moment. I didn't accept the job at first. Then my grandma had talked to me about it and she said that go for it. It would be nice that I will be the one to model for her brand.

I was shocked since she always made my sister Sofia do it. But ever since she got married of course her husband did not allow her. He's a pretty jealous type and won't like someone staring at her.

The Carter Cross family is actually one of the richest families in New York. They own an airline business, textile company. As Carter sole heir of the business which led my sister to help him.

My sister is kind of loving, sweet and thoughtful but she has this outer self that screams cold and ice. But good thing Carter broke down her walls and fell in love with him. Now they have a cute little girl whose name is Catherine Faith Cross and she's now on her second baby.

I would be lying if I said that I am not jealous of her. She has a very cute and beautiful daufy plus her husband is always sweet and caring to her. Wish I could find someone like him too.

"Ohh ok! But anyway, good job to both of you!" Gerald said as he stepped away from us.

"I bet you are so happy now. Guys are lining up for you. And you have Prince Malik as your boyfriend huh?" Avery said and she looked at me.

"What's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong? What do guys see in you? You are just a rich, famous and influential family to back up but not that smart as people think you are!" She spat those words at me and I narrowed my eyes on her.

"So? It's my problem? Well maybe those guys are just like me because I am not like those girls who will jump to anyone's bed just to help my career?I don't need to hook myself and pretend that I am kind of a big shot to impress a hot guy and warm his bed after right?"

"You insolent bitch!"

"Well you acted bitch first so I had to stand up for myself. Don't think I will just be here and accept all your rant because that's no way gonna happen. And for my boyfriend. I heard you been pining over him and yet he didn't notice you. Should I give you pointers so when I decide to dump my boyfriend you can get him?" I said I acted like a real bitch now.

I don't care if she's going to hate me more after this. I am not one of those girls that will just stand there and listen to some of bithces says. News flash I don't care about any of them.

She didn't say a word and stomped her feet like a defeated child. I shook my head and looked at her till her back disappeared.

"You and your mouth Natasha!" One of my friends has the same manager. Her name is Abigail and now married to Gabriel.

"Because she's a bitch!'

"Well Avery and her mouth are always a bitch anyway!" Emily said.

"Hey, what are you both doing here?" I asked them.

"Well we think you could give us some details about your new found love!" Abigail said to me.

"Yeah yeah! I really thought that I heard it wrong when Malik announced to the world that you are his girlfriend. Imagine my surprise?" Emily said to me.

"Then where are we heading?"

"Of course in the cafe near here! Candice just opened a branch near here, so we can hang and chat there. She wouldn't mind!" Abigail giggles.

Of course Candice wouldn't mind since she handled the three of us.

"Fine! But we need to go now cause I am going to visit my parents tonight. Maybe they will want to stay with me over there!'

"I bet they will ask you questions like we are dying to ask too!" Emily said.

Then the three of us head outside. It's a bit chilly in New York this time so both grabbed our coats. I don't want to get cold for being an idiot for not bringing my coat with me.

***************"*"

Abigail is the female character of my book entitled MY FALLING WIFE.

Emily is the female character of my book entitled UNEXPECTED YOURS.

SO CHECK OUT THOSE BOOKS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT.