CHAPTER NINE - WARNING

Malik POV

As per promise, the first thing I did in the morning was to go to my father's office room. He was also expecting me since he's already there waiting for me.

"You ask me father?" I said as I went inside.

"Hmmm sit down, son! I have something I need to talk to you about!" He said, gesturing to the chair across him.

"If it's about my betrothed girl father. I told you I can't marry her. I already have a girlfriend and I don't want anyone other than her!"

"I just wonder what's in her that got you this hook up? If she's that good in bed I can guarantee you son that you can find it in any girl. Hell you can even do better!" He said to make my blood boil.

Sometimes I wonder if he is really my father. I feel disgusted by his words.

"Father, if you want me to respect you then I advise don't say such disgusting things to me. I am not with my girlfriend for sex or any pleasure if it's that you intend to make me realize. I am with her because I love her!" I said to him,

"Son, I also love your mother. That's why I made her my wife and queen. But sometimes you need something that she can't give. I don't want to force her so I opted for concubine!"

"Then don't include me in your bullshit. Forgive me but I can never be like you. Frankly speaking I don't want to be like you. So don't try to be like you cause it will never happen. I will stay faithful to the one I love no matter what!"

"Don't be too sure about yourself son. What about the other party? Do you think she's faithful to you too?" He asked and I narrowed my eyes on him.

"I know she's faithful to me. That girl will never open her legs for the sake of anything. And for your information I know she's faithful to me. I have solid proof for that!"

"Really?"

"Yes really! So stop meddling in my relationship with my girlfriend!"

"Ok, if that's what you want. Then why don't you invite her here? So we can finally meet the girl you love? And also your fiance right? I think if she's going to be your wife she will need to learn many things especially in our culture? What do you think?"

"Hmmm.. Yes! But I don't want to force her to do things like that father. She's her own person and I believe she can be a great queen someday in her own way. I don't want to force her to do things she doesn't want to do!"

"But you know she needs to accept us no matter what? How can you become a good king if you can't handle your own wife? Right Son? So think about this through. If you choose her, she needs to sacrifice a lot for you. And you choose a girl from us then you have nothing to think about since the girl is already accustomed to our culture and values. That's what I wanted to remind you. But if you still insist on this girl. I won't be an obstacle to your relationship. Just as you know I already warned you what the consequences would be!" He said to me and I smiled at him.

"Of course, thank you for your concern, father. I will inform her soon so she can visit our country!" I said " can I go now?" I asked him.

"Hmmm that's all for now!" He nodded and I bowed my head to him.

"Good morning father and have a nice day!" I said as I turned my back to him. I closed the door of his office and stepped forward to where my office was located.

I reached my office room and I saw Omar already there taking care of my papers for me. He saw me and bowed to greet me.

"Good morning your majesty!"

"Good morning Omar!"

"Do you see your father?" He asked me as he arranged the papers in front of me as I took a sit on my chair.

"Hmmm... He wants me to invite Natasha here in our country!" When I said that Omar faced morbid horror and he absently let the papers fall down unconsciously.

"Did you say that he wants to invite Miss Natasha in here!" He asked me and I nodded.

"What did you answer?"

"Of course I said that I will invite her!"

"Huh? Why will you invite her? Did you want to tarnish your reputation here?"

"Are you questioning my decisions Omar?" I glared at him.

"No your majesty. It's just we both know that the girl tongue has no filter at all. She's not used to our culture and how she will deal with everyone!"

"It's ok she's Natasha, she has nothing to be ashamed of Omar. I don't want to force her to act the same way like our women here. I believe every woman has their own passion and grace. I love her for who she is and I will accept her no matter what people say about her!"

"I don't really think it's a good idea, your majesty!"

"Why?"

"What if your step mother provokes her? You know that girl's temper. She will never back out nor bow down to anyone, especially someone who will wrong her!"

"Well the answer to your question is in your question Omar. You are right she will never back out if someone provokes her. You know her don't you? She's a good girl, just don't get her bad side. So if my step mother gets her bad side it's her problem. I don't think I will blame Natasha if she do something to my step mother if that woman really ask for it"

"No, your majesty, your father will not like it!

"Don't worry about that Omar. One thing I can assure you I will never abandon Natasha for the sake of my pretentious step mother!"

"But what if they will take your throne from you? What will you do?"

"Then I will live as a normal person Omar. I believe I have enough money to put up a business. I know it will not be easy at the start but for sure I will get used to it in some time!" I answered him.

"Wow, do you really think this thoroughly huh? You really love that girl?"

"Of course!"

"I thought that it's only a saying but then again now I prove it right. It's really true that love is blind!"

"What are you implying Omar? That I love her blindly?"

"Kinda!"

"Hahahaha... that's so funny Omar. You don't know how lucky I feel to have her as my girlfriend and by the way I told my father that me and Natasha are already engaged!"

"What????????"