CHAPTER FOURTEEN - PICTURE

Malik POV

"Your majesty, I still think that this is not a good idea!"

"What Omar?" I asked him.

"You know!" He said softly, eyeing me and natay who was comfortably scrolling on her phone.

I smiled as I looked at her. For other people, you would think that she's cold, snobby and bitch but in my eyes she's the most loving and caring person I have ever met.

My mind travels to the time where I meet her family. I already know who her parents are since they always come around during important events in school. I know her Dad is strict and her Mom kinda cool. Her sister Sofia she's beautiful and quite the opposite of Natasha. And she has a younger brother, Ethan who is very protective of them both.

One time when I saw Natasha with her siblings in school. The three of them arguing about something. Of course the loudest of the three is always her.

"I want chocolate chip cookies in my ice cream!"

"Natasha you're not a baby anymore!" Ethan said.

"Who says only babies can eat those flavours?" She snapped.

"I am just trying to say that, don't be childish. Select something for your age!" Ethan said .

"Is there a law saying I can't? Who cares about age anyway? I like it so be it!" She shouted again.

"Urrh stop it the both of you. Whatever you choose, so be it! Just stop fighting, you are gaining a lot of attention!" Sofia said to the both of them.

I laughed when I saw Natasha sticking out her tongue to Ethan who's obviously annoyed at her response.

"Stop being Natasha. Grow up!"

"You grow up!"

"Oh please for the love God stop the both of you? Why can't you stop?"

"Fine!" They both said.

I smiled at their interaction since I never had siblings. Being only one is lonely. In addition, my dad rarely sees me. He is always working and dealing with the problems of the country.

I also noticed he always talked to his concubine. I hate it and he easily moves on from my mom. It's like she has nothing to him.

End of flashback

Just then , I noticed her with her eyes closed. Before she could drop her head, I went immediately to her side. I slowly place her head on my shoulder while Omar eying the two of us.

Omar really needs a love life. I mean he's been bitter to Natasha and me especially when I told her that I blurted out to my dad that we are already engaged.

I am busy reading the documents that Omar gave to me. Then I felt her stiffened and quickly pulled away from my shoulder. She glared at me with a questioning look in her eyes. She didn't have to say out loud as I answered her straight away.

"You sleep while scrolling your phone!" I said as I gave her phone back to her hand. "Also, I like your photo where you wear that red bikini!" I said licking my lips.

"You snoop on my phone? That's illegal? How could you?" She said while her eyes blazing with fire and the circle of her nose went wide. I swear she looked like she's about to punch me.

"Love I swear it's not my intention to look. It's just when I saw your phone wallpaper I can't help but to stare. Can I have a copy of it?" I said to her, smiling. The latter it's a half joke for her. If she's y to give me her photo that would be a bonus. Anyway I already saw everything and I don't plan on not seeing it again. Even if she's constantly saying that's only one time that I can never agree. I would look for an opportunity again so I can have her in my arms.

"Goodness what would I do to you idiot? How could you look into other phones? It's not your damn business!" She shouted at me and her index finger pointed at me.

"May I interrupt Miss Natasha! I don't think it's right to point like that to the Prince. You can be sued for disrespecting him!"

"I did not ask for your opinion and for your answer. I don't care if he's Prince or not. It's my property you can't just snoop someone else's things just because you are royalty!" She shouted, making Omar winch on her words.

"Miss Natasha, I advise you need to give proper respect..He.." Omar did not have the opportunity to finish his sentence as Natasha growled at me and him.

"So you are telling me that I am wrong here?" She said while raising her brows.

"Stop! Ok! I am sorry my love that I snoop on your phone. I didn't mean to. I'm just fascinated by your beauty, that's why I asked for a copy of it, if you may?" I told her and huffed sitting in the chair once again.

"Your majesty, you don't need to apologize!"

"Omar stop!" I said as I don't want another fight with them to occur.

"You already know the answer to that!"

"Oh come on! What if I give you something?"

"Like taking what you said to your father? Yeah, how about that?" She said to me, Clearly her tone tested me.

"Nah, you know I can't love!"

"To be honest Lady Natasha you are very lucky to have the Prince!"

"Why can't you not butt in? You know matter how many times you convince me, you know the answer. Lucky? Me? Clearly the one who's lucky is him not the other way around!" She said while rolling her eyes. When I looked into Omar face I swear I almost laughed out. This girl really knows how to roll off Omar's patience.

"Miss Natasha, you don't say such a thing! You need to filter your usage of words. Especially now you are going to our country!"

"Excuse me? Why would I? As if I am one of the citizens there!"

Omar shot me knowingly and I just shrugged. I know what she says it's true. But I know she won't say such a thing normally. She may be blunt but she knows when or not speak such words anyway.